2 NEW SONGS!

IntoPhagist

FloriiiiiiiooooooOOO!
Sep 26, 2005
New York City and Around
So they played 2 new songs tonight , in a pretty short set amazign how they chose to play 2 new ones instead of the same ones from buried we always hear - they sounded sick, the singing chorus's harmonized sounded tight thats all i really gathered from the songs along with some killer leads

oh oh and GAMMA RAY WAS AMAZING

^Did you see Dark Tranquillity a few days ago?

Ya, I can't wait to hear more about the new songs, hopefully someone else remembered some

The new songs are really good. Killer vocal melodies and like all other IE albums this one will be just as different sounding as the others - yet keeping the Into Eternity sound.

There's a lot of off time riffing and tempo changes and a couple of the tunes have really pushed my playing boundaries. Overall I don't think anyone will be disappointed.

Were the songs Paralyzed and Scattering of the Ashes? They are indeed awesome tunes. I'm definitely looking forward to a new album. As much of a fangirl as I am, I think I burned myself out with too much BiO last year. :p

lord of pain said:
Yes and hits they are ,it was good to see you out their Jim it was cool having some homeboys out their with me

Hey Dave (must be you) - good to see you out there too! Hope the tour with Gamma Ray went well!

We'll see y'all around Regina soon :kickass:

NightSoul said:
I can't wait anymore in order to hear this new songs !!!!

And no worries - good things come to those who wait. I was waiting at the end of a rainbow the other week - ended up camping under a dirt blanket for a few days - but found my fortune. It was very warm and colourful - overall satisfyingly worth the trip :lol: