2 new Metallica songs on YouTube

Oh they finally surfaced here?

I hear about it a week ago or so and thought on posting them here, but I was dissapointed with them, only a few thrash passages and nothing remotely decent to give a second chance or hope for a rebirth (and the looks of Hetfield makes me puke).

Also I thought that I have bashed Metallica so much since 1988 that it wouldn't be logic to continue...besides I have the new Maiden album to bash :lol:

NP: Avenger - 'Brand Of Torture'

Vacant_Planets said:
That sums up Metallica's entire career. :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually I did believe they got what it takes, and the first four albums have the quality required by my standards.

Tyr - 'The Hunt'

old hetfiled-rocks the nuts
new heltfiled-sucks em.

metallica, despite being my favorite band of all time, sucks.

Mike27 said:
and his beard looks queer x093875846

Well that was my point, I believe his vocals are as always (which wasn't much actually). Cutting the hair is one thing but that stupid look... :puke:

NP: Allen/Lande - 'Where Have The Angels Gone'

Food for some loooooooong bashing threads !!!
Here I go: The second song must be the worst Metallica I ever heard !!!
and Hetfields voice sounds like shit on both songs !!!

The first new song actually had alittle bit of the good old Metallica in it and i liked it.

The second one...of fuck this babie whining noises of Hetfield. also it sounds very mainstream.

I still blame Bob Rock for Metalica's downfall. They were doing just fine until he came along.

James was never much of a singer and didn't try to be. It's not until BOB ROCK came along and convinced him he should be.

Mxgonzo said:
I still blame Bob Rock for Metalica's downfall. They were doing just fine until he came along.

James was never much of a singer and didn't try to be. It's not until BOB ROCK came along and convinced him he should be.

I agree 100%.

poundingmetal74 said:
They really need to go back to drinking and listening to NWOBHM.

That sounds like a good prescription :kickass:

NP: Van Helsing's Curse - 'All Fall Down'