20 years in the making

turnloosetheswans

metal weirdoD
Aug 15, 2002
milwaukee,wi
www.myspace.com
one of the reasons i like heavy metal last night was fulfilled....

I GOT TO SEE TWISTED FUCKING SISTER...

it was flawless and amazing and godly...fuck....quite possibly the best band i have ever ever ever seen live...i was speechless and shivering when it was done[i was pretty faced too]...they come back thru...come anywhere near ya....go...ya wont regret

posting one of my many non novembers doom postings
jason

Yeah, Nunez and I had completely forgotten about that TS show, otherwise we might have made an effort to get out there....I had tons of shit to do that day as it was, but still.
Now I saw a pic of them in Metal Edge this month, and they more or less look like a mixture of the Stay Hungry and Love is For Suckers era outfits, is this correct? And how did JJ French and the rest of them get their hair all long and poofy again, were they wigs? And what was the set list like? DAMN IT JASON TELL US MORE YOU PUNK! lol I grew up being a big TS fan, and with all the shows I have seen in my lifetime, I never saw them. I had to sit at home and watch my Twisted Sister live 84 home video (which I have both on tape and LaserDisc formats, thank you) and wish I could be there.
So yeah, give us more details Jason or I'll whip a BattleCat at you lol

NvmbrsDoom5 said:
Yeah, Nunez and I had completely forgotten about that TS show, otherwise we might have made an effort to get out there....I had tons of shit to do that day as it was, but still.
Now I saw a pic of them in Metal Edge this month, and they more or less look like a mixture of the Stay Hungry and Love is For Suckers era outfits, is this correct? And how did JJ French and the rest of them get their hair all long and poofy again, were they wigs? And what was the set list like? DAMN IT JASON TELL US MORE YOU PUNK! lol I grew up being a big TS fan, and with all the shows I have seen in my lifetime, I never saw them. I had to sit at home and watch my Twisted Sister live 84 home video (which I have both on tape and LaserDisc formats, thank you) and wish I could be there.
So yeah, give us more details Jason or I'll whip a BattleCat at you lol

ill run down the highlights

kids are back
under the blade
cant stop rockn roll
fire still burns[would never guess this one]
i am im me
burn in hell
come out and play
smf
capn howdy
the price

but...no street justice....the horra terria was imcomplete...but that was the only flaw...was godly...looked like wigs on most of em...dee's hair was waaaaaay real....aj pero is a drum god....and mark animal is wayfat now...was flawless...makes me smile all huge rightnow....im veeeeeeeery lucky
battlecats hurt....shouldnt threaten like that