20 Years Of Dysfunction....

T_man357

Locked & Loaded
Jan 7, 2004
U.S.A.
web.archive.org
Hey Billy,

You did a top notch job with this dvd!!
It's really entertaining!! I like your segment on Charlie (The George Harrison comment especially) And thought you painted Scott in a good light to say that you don't like either one of them.

The 9-11 Tribute was great as well!! The pictures were really cool!!

Anyway, I don't want to give too much of it away. Congrats on a job well done!! And I'm glad I own it!!

"T"

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that most governments in Europe lack constitutionally enshrined free speech and have censorship boards. So, I'd say don't hold your breath!:p There's probably going to be something in there that many will find more offensive than a Belphegor album cover.

There is NO date set yet for a European release, the DVD will be released in the US first. Unless you have a DVD-player that can play European AND American DVD's (like I do), I guess you'll have to wait a little longer....

Hey SOD/MOD...

As long as your here...The artwork KICKS ASS too!!

SODMOD said:
There is NO date set yet for a European release, the DVD will be released in the US first. Unless you have a DVD-player that can play European AND American DVD's (like I do), I guess you'll have to wait a little longer....

The dvd is killer. I only saw some of it but it's really cool.I think the George Hamilton comment was about Belladonna.but whatever dude.

It was....But he made a funny comment about karma in Charlie's segment that
involved George Harrison..

bobo'c said:
The dvd is killer. I only saw some of it but it's really cool.I think the George Hamilton comment was about Belladonna.but whatever dude.

Cool. Hopefully tonite I'll get to watch the rest of it. I think the sound is much better than on Kill Yourself the movie too.

bobo'c said:
Cool. Hopefully tonite I'll get to watch the rest of it. I think the sound is much better than on Kill Yourself the movie too.

Kickass:headbang: That has always been my main gripe with "Kill Yourself the Movie." I always thought it just sounded like an average bootleg at best. I am going to have get this dvd and soon.

Well, which is it...a comment refering to George Harrison or George Hamilton? A dead Beatle or an old dude with an awesome tan. I'll be real disappointed if there are no references to George Kennedy. Guess I better order mine today!

schenkadere said:
Well, which is it...a comment refering to George Harrison or George Hamilton? A dead Beatle or an old dude with an awesome tan. I'll be real disappointed if there are no references to George Kennedy. Guess I better order mine today!
bobo'c said:
I think the George Hamilton comment was about Belladonna.but whatever dude.
T_man357 said:
It was....But he made a funny comment about karma in Charlie's segment that
involved George Harrison..

This should be pretty straight foward to understand dude....Let me know if not..
I wish George Kennedy was mentioned....Then it would be complete!!