20 years

TheAssMaster

Nov 2, 2005
ENGLAND!!!!
Just realised it was 20 years ago on the 27th, that Cliff Burton met his untimely end. 20 fucking years, jeez, that does make me feel old.

RIP Cliff.

Cliff burton came to CBGB's when the psychos opened for Agnostic front. When we finished our set he came up to me and said, I was a great bass player- I told him I wasn't but really enjoyed playing my music. His reply was, "That's what makes you a great bass player"

True story....

Buzzard said:
Cliff burton came to CBGB's when the psychos opened for Agnostic front. When we finished our set he came up to me and said, I was a great bass player- I told him I wasn't but really enjoyed playing my music. His reply was, "That's what makes you a great bass player"

True story....

Great story. That's what it's all about.:headbang:

Buzzard said:

True story....

by those standards...im a great drummer (even though i belong on the back of boxers im so ass) hahaha

TheAssMaster said:
Erm, come on now you two, less of that! You are supposed to throw insults about here, not be nice to each other, sheeesh.

Stick it in your cunt, you limey fuck...master of the hairy man ass...cover it in brown sauce and pound away while you grit your gnarly choppers and attempt to reamin polite...poofter.

How was that?:lol:

Phew, thank fuck for that!
We have an image to uphold here gentlemen, wouldn't want anyone thinking we can be reasonable or <gulp> sensitive, would we?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, OK buddy, now you've done it!
Like fucking who? Somebody who is apparently a kiddie fiddler? Right, all of you -

OUTSIDE, NOW!!!!! Who spilled my pint????

If you don't watch it I'll fuck off to the Philosophy Board and hang out with the potential Gary Glitters there.

OK, so I won't, my posts didn't last 5 minutes there because I didn't use the secret Klingon codeword or something.
Good 'ere, 'innit? :lol:

TheAssMaster said:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, OK buddy, now you've done it!
Like fucking who? Somebody who is apparently a kiddie fiddler? Right, all of you -

OUTSIDE, NOW!!!!! Who spilled my pint????

If you don't watch it I'll fuck off to the Philosophy Board and hang out with the potential Gary Glitters there.

OK, so I won't, my posts didn't last 5 minutes there because I didn't use the secret Klingon codeword or something.
Good 'ere, 'innit? :lol:

The Opeth board will welcome you with open arms. :lol:

schenkadere said:
The Opeth board will welcome you with open arms. :lol:

Stfu n00b! :puke: :erk:

I dont mind opeth but their board is basically the biggest group of brown nosed fuck-tards on ultimatemetal.