there are no words left
Aug 30, 2001
Oslo, Norway
blacksoul.skonux.net
Check this site -->
http://www.mfdecibel.com/

It has been discussed on the Opethforum
for a while, since Opeth are playing.
It wasn't confirmed until today though....

Well, I REALLY want to go, and if my bestie
wants to go too I'll be there! Now, who
else is going? *Looking at Phyros and
Brutalizer* How about you Lutz? Hum....

I'm only going there so I'll get to see
Evergrey and Opeth, but could/would you
recommend any of the other bands there? :eek:)

Entombed, Evergrey, Hypocrisy and Opeth..
Very good bands..
But I probably wouldnt make it..
Even if I had the money I wouldnt be allowed to go, my mother can be very annoying at times..
So forget about it..

well the bands I'd point out had been really said....
but hey, have you seen the Hypocrisy picture??? I mean, what is it on some metallers???? Why some musicians have to look totally sick in their pics??? why not normal ppl??? why not even laughing ppl??? well just a rant!

just another rant:
Dream Theater don't look like normal people either....especially in the booklet of images and words they look hmmmmm.....pitiful

well they look quite normal to me....not pretending to be evil or pretending to have drunk bleach for the last week!

Originally posted by FatherVic
well they look quite normal to me....not pretending to be evil or pretending to have drunk bleach for the last week!

They look a bit gay on those pics,
Other they look pretty normal yes :p

Ya could probably count me in...:D there are TO many good bands to be missed, or something like that...:)

-phyros (getting on the phone to persue his friends to get along)

:lol:
quite normal...yeah all...except Portnoy and petrucci...sorry but at least Petrucci in the booklet of images and words looks completely stupid,lame blah blah as if he is living in another planet.....:mad:

ok,me is shutting up :cry:

Why some musicians have to look totally sick in their pics??? why not normal ppl??? why not even laughing ppl??? well just a rant!

Maybe they ARE sick...? Some ppl are, you know... or can be... maybe it was something they ate...? Or maybe they just are a little sad... :cry: Maybe someone died...?

( :p :D :lol: )

Hahaha, Hypocrisy looking sick? Peter Tägtgren has always these beautiful eye-rings, he looks really sleepy ;)

Have you seen those video-clips from the "Rest in Pain" CD included in 10 yrs of chaos and confusion? Notice in the Roswell 47 clip, in what way Lars Szöke eats pizza... yummy!!! :lol: :lol:

I would call Mr. Tägtgren weird... just listen to Pain! :lol: ;) ;)

But seriously, those spikes some Norwegian band dudes are sometime wearing look really nasty :)

TED NUGENT (US)
BRUCE DICKINSON (U.K)
HALFORD (U.K)
MOTÖRHEAD (U.K)
SAXON (U.K)
STATUS QUO (UK)
VIRGIN STEELE (US)
220 VOLT (S)
RAGE (D)
FREEDOM CALL (D
STEPPENWOLF (US)
MAGNUM (U.K)
GAMMA RAY (G)
MANFRED MANNS EARTH BAND (UK)
DORO (G)
MICHAEL KATON (US)
DOC HOLLIDAY (US)
CANDLEMASS (S)
FIVE FIFTEEN (FIN)
EVERGREY (S)
GODA GRANNAR (S)

These are confirmed on the website.
I confirm that Tad Morose (S) will play there too.
Got an email in today... :)