2000 Decibel

As I said in the Vintersorg forum I would really like to go to see Amon Amarth and Vintersorg, but it looks doubtful :(

Originally posted by Blodsörn
I'm going! Won't miss it for anything in the world... I think. And then drink a hell of beerbottles!!!

It's a sober festival so make sure to smuggle your own.

Originally posted by Phyros
Anyone that is going? I will for certain be in the front row! :headbang:
Yes, front row of course!

As I said earlier, tell me when you've ordered the tickets... I have the money, just in different places :mad:

Originally posted by Patric
I want you to come!

So do I...

Hmm, I will try to find a way...
Could you tell me how much the tickets are, and how and where I can get hold of one (possibly two)?

I think there's a ticketmaster called ATG and TicNet which you can buy from at any bank or shop in Sweden. I don't know the procedure actually cause my aunt did it for me as a favor. But I think you can send the money by mail. Oh and be prepared that it's a sober festival:lol:

Originally posted by Patric
I think there's a ticketmaster called ATG and TicNet which you can buy from at any bank or shop in Sweden. I don't know the procedure actually cause my aunt did it for me as a favor. But I think you can send the money by mail. Oh and be prepared that it's a sober festival:lol:

Ok thanks, lets see if I cant get this to work then ;)
How much are the tickets?

About the sober thingy, thats not a problem, Im there to see AA, something I cant do if Im really pissed :p