the replacement for amon

That would be good to see Thyrfing, too. Glad you're still coming, spaffe.

Suffocation-Involuntary Slaughter

Patric said:
That would be good to see Thyrfing, too. Glad you're still coming, spaffe.

Suffocation-Involuntary Slaughter

hehe i'm not sure yet, but hopefully, it depends on my future economy, the trip and ticket + extra costs will be at least 1000 kr :|

Well I'm forced to go due to several spiritual reasons (the bands I mentioned and the fact that I'm in strong need of seeing my metal brethren of Sweden cause I've been in DK 11 years). Oh, and I'm 17 but looking like 27 which is why alchohol has never been a problem for me...

Heh heh, no offense to the legions of Amon Amarth worshippers out here...but the 2 bands cannot be compared.

It's like saying Bathory is better than Emperor. They're far too different. For that matter, Thyrfing IS one of the best metal bands on the planet today. I'm jealous of those who ARE going to Decibel 2000!

Patric said:
Well I'm forced to go due to several spiritual reasons (the bands I mentioned and the fact that I'm in strong need of seeing my metal brethren of Sweden cause I've been in DK 11 years). Oh, and I'm 17 but looking like 27 which is why alchohol has never been a problem for me...

hehe ok, is the metal scene so lame in denmark or what? :[

well alcohol seems to never be a problem in dK, hehe, what's the age for buying 15? anyway, i'm 19 and looks like... hopefully nineteen ;)

btw you said your mother was gonna take you there? do you know which towns you will pass through on the way?

Not much happening here if you're metal, but my metallic brethren here are some very cute and funny guys:p

Yeah, 15 for wine and beer...amazing, isn't it? OH, yesterday I was in a store and guess what? 59 kroner for 30 beers! I'm stunned...

Yup, we'll be renting a car in Karlstad and then drive thru Værmland. Any chance of meeting you there??

Patric said:
Not much happening here if you're metal, but my metallic brethren here are some very cute and funny guys:p

Yeah, 15 for wine and beer...amazing, isn't it? OH, yesterday I was in a store and guess what? 59 kroner for 30 beers! I'm stunned...

Yup, we'll be renting a car in Karlstad and then drive thru Værmland. Any chance of meeting you there??

my god that's so unfair, 30 beers here would prolly be like 200 swedish kronor (21 €) :[

hm are you going to start in karlstad? i thought you lived down south? or will you take the train there and then rent a car?