2000+

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
Whoopity-do! I've surpassed the 2000 post mark! It's time to celebrate!
beerchug.gif

Okay, fine, I'm just looking for any old excuse to drink...

And of course, the only reason I got to 2000 posts in the first place was with pointless posts like this one anyway...

Still, it's an excuse to drink!
drink.gif

One day I too will embark upon such delight :) Naf, I salute you! Good Job, And congratulations :D

I hear ya rusty, it's no competition (and if it were, I'm not so sure I'd want to be the pathetic one who was in such need of a life that they posted here the most of all of us.. :lol: )..it's still fun to hit milestones with your post count tho. :)

Originally posted by Lady of the Oracle
and if it were, I'm not so sure I'd want to be the pathetic one who was in such need of a life that they posted here the most of all of us..
Was it just me, or did everyone look at xenophobe then??

;)

Originally posted by rustymetal
Was it just me, or did everyone look at xenophobe then??

;)

:p If you think I post too much, you oughtta go check out Opeth Off Topic. :p

And your message count is far past the few hundred most with a normal life have... :lol:

:loco:Oh, and if calling me pathetic makes you feel better about yourself, then your therapy is working. :heh:

Originally posted by xenophobe
:p If you think I post too much, you oughtta go check out Opeth Off Topic. :p

And your message count is far past the few hundred most with a normal life have... :lol:

Oh, and if calling me pathetic makes you feel better about yourself, then your thearapy is working. :heh:
Excuse me, I am on Opeth Off Topic. :) I was there before the infamous forum split. Such good times were had back then... *wistful*

Regarding the number of posts, I have been here over a year. 2000 posts a year is not bad at all. Much more controlled than your 3000 in 6 months. :p

And yes, the therapy is working. Do you have a problem with that, Mr Pathetic??

;)

Originally posted by rustymetal
Excuse me, I am on Opeth Off Topic. :) I was there before the infamous forum split. Such good times were had back then... *wistful*

Regarding the number of posts, I have been here over a year. 2000 posts a year is not bad at all. Much more controlled than your 3000 in 6 months. :p

And yes, the therapy is working. Do you have a problem with that, Mr Pathetic??

;)

Okay, so you're less pathetic than I am. :lol: But not by much.... of course you're the one taking your time calling ME pathetic... that's quite a splended and productive use of *your* time. :rolleyes:

Oh, and why would I have a problem with your therapy? Like I am supposed to care what you really think? :lol:

:devil:

Originally posted by xenophobe
Okay, so you're less pathetic than I am. :lol: But not by much.... of course you're the one taking your time calling ME pathetic... that's quite a splended and productive use of *your* time. :rolleyes:

Oh, and why would I have a problem with your therapy? Like I am supposed to care what you really think? :lol:

:devil:
At least I'm not a poo-poo head!!

;) :p