A classic revisited...

edgeofthorns

24 Hours Ago...
Jan 2, 2005
City beneath the surface
Lately, I've been going back and listening to stuff from the late 90's and early 2000's. That being said, I've been spinning Tad Morose's "Undead" album this morning. It's been several years since I've listened to this, but I still love it! Any other fans of this classic?

~Brian~

Last edited by a moderator:
Undead, Modus Vivendi and Matters of the Dark are among the few CDs that never leave my regular rotation. Not even sure I have a preference between the three. They're all 10/10 discs in my book.

Zod

I am a big fan of Undead. I agree with Greg, though I'd say most of the time, MV is my favorite by a slim margin, with Undead edging out MotD by a similar slim margin.

Also, I love the whole "rock 'n roll" feel of "Corporate Masters." IMO, the new stuff Daniel and Urban are working on with Trail of Murder sounds most like this song as far as overall feel. (Which, btw, should be seeing the light of day soon--official demos have been printed and are being shopped. In fact, Urban and Daniel should be rehearsing at this very moment. :D)

Undead, Modus Vivendi and Matters of the Dark are among the few CDs that never leave my regular rotation. Not even sure I have a preference between the three. They're all 10/10 discs in my book.

Zod

I agree.

I am a big fan of Undead. I agree with Greg, though I'd say most of the time, MV is my favorite by a slim margin, with Undead edging out MotD by a similar slim margin.

Also, I love the whole "rock 'n roll" feel of "Corporate Masters." IMO, the new stuff Daniel and Urban are working on with Trail of Murder sounds most like this song as far as overall feel. (Which, btw, should be seeing the light of day soon--official demos have been printed and are being shopped. In fact, Urban and Daniel should be rehearsing at this very moment. :D)

I'm looking forward to hearing this new stuff! :kickass:

~Brian~

Zod

Very in shame :oops: I must say I just got those albums recently (actually "Undead" is still in transit) and they're definitively good...and so is Bloodblound "Tabula Rasa" (great release for this year) :headbang:

That is one of my favorite Tad Marose albums. I was fortunate enought too see them before Urban left the band when they came to chicago for the Powerfest. God, that was so long ago. Nehoo, by far one of their best albums.