Evidence One

edgeofthorns

24 Hours Ago...
Jan 2, 2005
City beneath the surface
Is anyone else into this band? I've not really gave them much of a listen in the past. With that said, I've been spinning Tatooed Heart this morning and really have been enjoying it.

~Brian~

Last edited by a moderator:
Great band, and Tattooed Heart is a great release. You should check out their other releases too. As a tangent, you might also enjoy the band Frontline (all the same members as E1, sans the vocalist). Same great riffs, but the singer is a bit effeminate. Not bad though. Check yer messages

Tatooed Heart is a great album. Their other two albums are good too. Frontline is a great band as well--their singer is more in the Steve Perry (from Journey) school of vocals. (They do a Journey song on one of their CDs.) Listen to both Evidence One and Frontline all the time. A definite recommendation.

Yep, they are one of my recent favorites playing this style, along with Eden's Curse. I'll have to check out some Frontline...

mëtålspëd;8463435 said:
Great band, and Tattooed Heart is a great release. You should check out their other releases too. As a tangent, you might also enjoy the band Frontline (all the same members as E1, sans the vocalist). Same great riffs, but the singer is a bit effeminate. Not bad though. Check yer messages

That's right, Evidence One rocks and Tattooed Heart is probably my fave of them even though I enjoy all their discs.

However, I think Frontline is MUCH lighter than Evidence One. Evidence One is crossing the line between hard rock and heavy metal while for me Frontline is hardly "hard rock", more "rock".