2005 Evile videos

I don't know how he got copies but the 2005 Hull show and the Skyclad show from the same date are from a DVD that I have of the Dominion show we put on that day, in fact there's footage of all the bands.
Its not complete though so unless he's recorded his own (which is unlikely as we would have noticed) don't get your hopes up.
Also the Evile show is the one that, I think, got shrouded in smoke when the lighting crew went a little overboard on the effects...

I don't know how he got copies but the 2005 Hull show and the Skyclad show from the same date are from a DVD that I have of the Dominion show we put on that day, in fact there's footage of all the bands.
Its not complete though so unless he's recorded his own (which is unlikely as we would have noticed) don't get your hopes up.
Also the Evile show is the one that, I think, got shrouded in smoke when the lighting crew went a little overboard on the effects...

One of these days, I will get to see that dvd... lol!!

It happened to Slayer when i saw them... at the MEN in Manchester haha. It was funny.

I have to admit

Smoke machine man was a bit over zealous!!

I have been searching around 'cos I know I have some footage of Evile from the Dominion show somewhere,

When I find it I will post it up :)

Edit: Found it!!

Matt looks so young! Sorry bout the dodgy camera work

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to admit

Smoke machine man was a bit over zealous!!

I have been searching around 'cos I know I have some footage of Evile from the Dominion show somewhere,

When I find it I will post it up :)

Edit: Found it!!

Matt looks so young! Sorry bout the dodgy camera work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwN8Hihv5qQ

:kickass:
Yeah Matt looks weird without the long hairs :rofl:
Dont worry about the dodgy camera, I thought the sound was excellent for a cam.

ahhhh Dominion, i remember that, it was an AMAZING day. I remember getting really drunk and spilling beer over Ol's shoes, it was only like the 2nd time we'd ever played with them.

I have that Killer video on my computer. God knows if i can remember where it came from.

ahhhh Dominion, i remember that, it was an AMAZING day. I remember getting really drunk and spilling beer over Ol's shoes, it was only like the 2nd time we'd ever played with them.

I have that Killer video on my computer. God knows if i can remember where it came from.

Happy days eh?

Hell, it was stressful, but I thought it was worth it
It took some bloody hard work from everyone involved but it was a good day.

One of these days, we will do another one eh Jono? :heh::err:

There's a thread elsewhere on the forum where you have to kneel before the elders and request a name change... but only once, for if you want to change it again... You have to pay them, basically.