Evile ROCKBAND DLC Available Now! +Videos

Jonoleth

Sep 3, 2003
Leeds, UK
The 18th of March saw the release of the Earache Thrash Pack as downloadable content on the Xbox 360/PS3 game ROCKBAND. Included in this pack is Evile’s "Thrasher".

Evile’s lead guitarist Ol Drake had the following to say:
"We’d like to extend a huge thanks to Rockband developer HARMONIX for including such a different genre of music for a ’smaller’ percentage of the gaming audience who have been asking for Thrash for a while! Evile are honored to be a part of the game and they hope it gives gamers a taste of what it’s like to play Thrash Metal on real instruments and hope it injects a new kind of challenge to the game!"

The Evile track is already being received as the hardest song to play on the game. Below are some YouTube videos posted by ROCKBAND Gamers to demonstrate the contents and difficulty of the track on different instruments.

GUITAR

DRUMS

BASS

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought Rock Band 2 today (Finland release date) and I already downloaded Thrasher. Great song but its quite hard, even on medium that I always play with. Yes, I suck in GH/RB... Would want Enter the Grave song too, I think its best from the album.