Evile breaks Rockband Instruments

EvileOL

Ol Drake
May 18, 2005
UK
www.twitter.com
So i've got a few messages off people saying 'Thrasher' on Rockband broke their instruments.

Anyone else had this trouble? or has everyone just.....not broken it because you don't have to "pick" that hard? I've played it, and I can't see how it can happen, unless you're playing Fall Out Boy's track, then it's intentional.

Download Thrasher on Rockband for the Xbox360/PS3 and try.

hahahhaa, Thrashers breaking peoples plastic guitars, :) Now THATS Metal!
I myself havent played rockband yet since its not out on ps3 yet in europe...or is it? I find it annoying that rockband 2 is coming out soon and I still havent been able to get my hands on rockband 1.

hahahhaa, Thrashers breaking peoples plastic guitars, :) Now THATS Metal!
I myself havent played rockband yet since its not out on ps3 yet in europe...or is it? I find it annoying that rockband 2 is coming out soon and I still havent been able to get my hands on rockband 1.

its out next friday i think. the 12th september

Ol my mate Ron would totally own you at Rockband haha!

As for Super Street Fighter II Turbo, I'd be the one to step up :p

I've got pretty good at rockband, but when it comes to expert solos, it can fuck off.

Don't challenge me to SF2T, for my sake. I lose track of time when I play that game.

(messing around years ago i recorded Vega's stage theme, Zangief's ending music and Ryus stage music)

I'll put them up sometime, the sound is AWFUL

I want my rockband guitar to be a miniature version of Ol's Moser, that would be EPIC. :)

I've tried and I've tried and I can't do it! :(

Drums and guitar on medium fine but after that I don't have the necessary skills.