Evile 3/30 Firestone Live @ Orlando

Exactly, I fail to see why you struggle with that

Because I don't think Trivium would want to have Evile as a support band if they think they would be upstaged by them; as you are suggesting, by saying Trivium needs Evile, and when asked "Why?" you use the example of Slayer and WASP to support your case. :confused:

No offense but your argument is a bit confusing and incoherent.

It's not even a matter of opinion in this case... You say right up that Trivium arent a musical band. Are there any other types? They're tallented at what they do. It just seems like an invalid argument.

No offense but your argument is a bit confusing and incoherent.

Thats the only bit that was true

DAMN ME AND MY DRINK Induced incoherentness, I knew what I wanted to say and what I typed made perfect sense it my alcohlic haze

Now this has become to far gone for me to regain control of what I was trying to say but I do feel what I said are valid points and I may have got some facts wrong namely the debut album, but as someone that doesn't like them , I have no desire to do any research on them as I have no interest in the band

Some of the comments from me about the band being taken seriously was influenced from both I have read written in magazine articles and other discussions forums

Normally when I get involved in any type of discussion I always ensure I research the facts first as I am not known for being the type to shout his mouth off, so that was another mistake on my part

Anyways back on topic

Nice video Keenan

Corey Beaulieu is a nice guy and a fucking amazing player, but it's a shame that Trivium write shit music. It's also fucking infuriating that so many people are too quick to pass them off as a thrash band.

There's my two cents.

I created a Trivium thread for this very reason. :lol:

On topic :
Gonna check youtube to see if there's any more videos. I'll post somethin if I find it.