Evile 3/30 Firestone Live @ Orlando

KeenandMatt.jpg

It worked! :OMG:

It's finally here... the day we get to see Keenans face:OMG: AWEZOME!!!:kickass:

:lol: :lol:
Is it that obvious? :p
I figure in about 20 years or so, I should be pretty close to having one. :p

And Heavy Metal Rich, its all good. I KNOW they wouldn't have been able to match Evile's show in any way, so whatever. :p

Dude how can you say that!? That may be your opinion and thats fair enough. But, I'm sorry, unless you'd seen Kreator, you couldn't possibly "KNOW". I'm not knocking Evile or going to see them in anyway, hell I still haven't seen them, but as I said if you'd watched Kreator aswell, you'd of gotten a lot more than your moneys worth and be buzzing even more than you are now. And its fucking KREATOR!!

I find it extremely short sighted that you could even say that without even watching THE MAIN ACT. If Voivod had been playing aswell would you not have watched them aswell? Surely the point of going to these shows is to see as many of the bands as possible?

And no offense to you but I had you down as chubby, but you're a wee skinny malinky.:lol:

Well, its too late to do anything about now. Besides, the sound in that place was a little on the crap side.... You know when you have your headphones up too late and they're a little staticy? Thats how it sounded in that place.

Well, its too late to do anything about now. Besides, the sound in that place was a little on the crap side.... You know when you have your headphones up too late and they're a little staticy? Thats how it sounded in that place.

Unfortunately yes it is too late.

And yeah you will find that with the sound in some places. Still you've achieved one of your "Things to do before I (insert appropriate point in life)". Am I right?

Leave the poor boy alone, I admire you Keenan for having the balls to say that you only wanted to see Evile and skipped out on Kreator, tbh with you, I am not a big fan of Kreator myself and I would have skipped them a well, not everybody likes Kreator people and this bashing of this poor wee lad is slightly shameful, he is allowed to choose what he wants to see as he has paid his money for his ticket

Fuckin hell, I would have skipped Megadeth when Evile were the support act if I went to the gig but it was unfortunate I wasn't able to go, are you going to punish me for saying that?

:lol::lol::lol:

Er, yeah man. Probably? :lol:

Anyways, I know some people will already know I used to be one of the administrators on the official Trivium boards, and let's just say Trivium did have some really cool and really metal fans. The majority of their fan base now though seems to be kids who listen to Bullet For My Valentine, Whitechapel and Devildriver. So in my eyes it would be good for both parties (Evile and the Trivium fans) if Evile toured with them. I'm sure they'd win the Trivium crowd over.

Plus, as much as Trivum's music might not be to your taste Corey and Matt are fucking awesome guitarists, and I think them and Ol would have a blast on tour together. Shred off!

Rumour has it Evile might be touring with Trivium at some point. I'm sure a lot of people on these forums would not hang around for Trivium.

Haha, I for one wouldn't hang around either, I think it's Trivium that needs Evile more than the other way around, I don't know why I don't like Trivium, it's just that I can't put my finger on it but I can honestly say, hearing them doesn't appeal to me at all, it irks me for some reason and I feel all itchy and just want to scream when I hear their songs

Does anyone else know what I mean?