bad reviews about Evile..

I-TEND-TO-DIE

leave this world behind
May 3, 2008
a good place in germany
well I don't know why Iam posting this thread but I read a really disgusting Review about Evile in the german metal-hammer magazine about the Tour with MEGADETH last year..
The guy who was at the concert was saying something like that: "Evile seemed to be a cheap copy of Slayer and Metallica and are stealing their Riffs alot - most of the guys who attended the concert wasn't listening to Evile and waited for Megadeth outside by beer and cigarettes.." (I can't remember everything..)
I really was a little bit shocked as I read it but for me it's still strange why Music-journalists (!) write such bad things about new bands-
For me they kicked ass like hell as I saw them with Exodus..well Iam aware that everyone has it's own opinion and his own taste but that what I read in this magazine was really low.

Ah well, everybody interpretates music differently and this guy thinks about it this way. There are enough people that do think they're awesome and those are the people that are needed in the end anyway. Still I am curious enough for why he'd think that though.

Fuck em man. Shit reviewer.

well I just looked at the Review again and all I can say is: FORGET IT!! :lol:

The reviewer was Anzo Sadoni from the german metal hammer magazine - he is a total fagot :lol:
He also interviewed Terror a american hardcore band and he totally failed there, you really could see how glad the band was after he stopped the fuckin interview.. :Smug:

well just forget about it dudes ;)

There isn't one person that likes every band. Someone will give a band a bad review.

why they hell would metal hammer send someone out who doesn't appreciate young thrash bands is beyond me. Young bands need encouraging and NOT pulling apart. but that's the mainstream press for you.

A review is just one persons opinion, same as me saying a certain album is good or bad etc, just because it uses the word review it seems more important and official, theres plenty of people who don't like evile, probably a lot more that seriously despise us, but theres people who like us.... every band has it. if you aren't prepared for people to say they really hate you and what you put your time into then you shouldn't be in a band really.

Its all well and good having opinions in reviews, but to just say this and that is bollocks. Metallica debates excluded because I'm just an asshole like that - I'm aware of my hypocrisy!