2005 N.American tour #2

eggo said:
kalmah norther and bodom in one show would blow my mind

Just seeing Kalmah and Bodom in one show would blow my mind...:hotjump:

But i dunno if they're big enough to tour with Bodom...at least not as the ones to go on right before them. :erk: I'd love to see both get a full set but i know that wont happen.

Anyway, they're taking Christmas off (look at the new news update on cobhc.com) and then i guess going back to Europe. A summer 2006 tour is definately not out of the question, but it'll either be another tour like this one or a bigger venue tour, like the Electric Factory here in philly. As much as i'd like to see that, i sure as hell dont wanna pay for it...i'm stretched for cash as it is. Only way i'd go is if i can get a job by then, or if they're touring with someone that i need to see...like Kalmah...

...AndJusticeForPuppets said:
Who knows... maybe they'll be on the OZZFEST tour in summer 2006.....

again.. NO! they definately WON'T be on ozzfest cause they play on the one and only wacken festival and since they play at wacken they can't play at ozzfest. sorry. hehehehe. enough touring in the states for some time now IMO, but I also heard sth of them coming back in march. but maybe southamerica? not too sure anyways.

bodom + ozzfest = disaster, after dimmu on ozzfest and in flames and arch enemy the next year it always turns out you get lucky to see them and your usualy so far away its like listening to bodom live cause theres no connection with the band, and I hate shows during the day in the light, they should stick with touring packadges but better bands next time

The only way they could be on ozzfest would be as either the co-headline for second stage for the first half of the tour and be replaced by someone else (sorta like maiden did this year...) but i doubt that would happen, so the best bet would be ozzfest '07, after they get another album out (another one that gets too much airtime on mtv, of course...) but at least it's something to look forward too. and by then they'll have to take a spot on main stage, maybe slayer's spot from 2004 (the one right below co-headline...about a 45 minute set, which is way too short for them)

Anyway i think that they're going to do another North American tour (at the earliest) in mid-spring, after they take a while off and then get back to touring japan and europe.

Missery said:
again.. NO! they definately WON'T be on ozzfest cause they play on the one and only wacken festival and since they play at wacken they can't play at ozzfest. sorry. hehehehe.
I really, REALLY hope they won't cancel their Wacken show...