2005 - The People's Choice, O P E T H...

dcat

Jul 25, 2003
Sub-Sonic City
Visit site
Have any of you seen this month's, "January 06" Terrorizer mag?

On the front cover reads...

2005 - The people's choice.

O P E T H

5 Page's, one of which does the complete Opeth catalogue with comments from Mikael and Peter, a lovely read.

Go get it if you can.

Enjoy.

Crazy, just aboot to start a thread aboot this and the amount of coverage in general. When i get time I'll type some stuff up for people from all recent interviews, only the important bits mind.

NickFBM said:
Crazy, just aboot to start a thread aboot this and the amount of coverage in general. When i get time I'll type some stuff up for people from all recent interviews, only the important bits mind.

Also, the centre spread in Jan 06 Terrorizer mag is an "Opeth Poster."

Picture taken before they took to the stage at the London Forum 30/11/05.

Interesting expressions...

Shade's anyone :)

bigt140.jpg

Per has the best facial expression EVER!!!!! :lol: He looks so... startled/nervous/like a rabbit in headlights!!!! :lol:

And as far as Axenrot's concerned... I think it would be unfair to continue to exclude someone who has shown such awesome commitment and support. All of you who have seen them play live since Lopez has been absent, just think... without Axe, those shows might potentially never have taken place. I think he deserves some time in the spotlight, considering they can't offer him a full-time job.