2005 - The People's Choice, O P E T H...

DAng...thats one mag I wanan buy....anyoen know whjerer I can get it in Ausitn TX...???...........PEAC EOUT

Header said:
Mikael acts like Tom Araya... He doesn't need posing around...

They probably told him to. And my favorite part of that picture is the guy second from left (I'll assume Peter?) who's smiling. Based on Mikael's expression, he was most definitely not supposed to be doing that.

Liquid Diamonds said:
Per has the best facial expression EVER!!!!! :lol: He looks so... startled/nervous/like a rabbit in headlights!!!! :lol:

And as far as Axenrot's concerned... I think it would be unfair to continue to exclude someone who has shown such awesome commitment and support. All of you who have seen them play live since Lopez has been absent, just think... without Axe, those shows might potentially never have taken place. I think he deserves some time in the spotlight, considering they can't offer him a full-time job.

Right on...

Per's expression is a classic, although he's got an amazing set of goldie's.... Yeah I'm jealous. :(

I doubt if the centrefold poster can be scanned to the forum simple because it's terrorizer's copyright, Intellectual Property Right's?

It is a great picture though :D

dcat said:
Right on...

Per's expression is a classic, although he's got an amazing set of goldie's.... Yeah I'm jealous. :(

I doubt if the centrefold poster can be scanned to the forum simple because it's terrorizer's copyright, Intellectual Property Right's?

It is a great picture though :D
whos/whats on it?

Axenrot kinda reminds me of Orlando Bloom. Mostly from the long blond hair--I'm waiting for him to fucking take down an elephant with his bow-and-arrow.

Effigen said:
whos/whats on it?

The Opeth centre spread poster is a variation of Terrorizers front cover pic with Mikael standing on the right rather than centre stage.

Simply, a nicely taken band picture, nice one Terrorizer.

BTW, who is this Bruce Dickinson fellow who won the two other awards?? :D

dcat said:
The Opeth centre spread poster is a variation of Terrorizers front cover pic with Mikael standing on the right rather than centre stage.

Simply, a nicely taken band picture, nice one Terrorizer.

BTW, who is this Bruce Dickinson fellow who won the two other awards?? :D
fucking Iron Maidon frontman!!!

bruce is like...
the worst vocalist ever, and its a shame to mention hos name in the opeth forum... kthanx.

and damn. Lopez, how is things with this guy? man.. if he leaves the band or something, i'm seriously gonna cry. He's a god behind the drums.. plays with so much feeling!

Lammentations said:
All this silence within the band about Lopez's situation is worrying me day by day.
hey Mike...any updates on that?

The subject of Martin Lopez's health is personal to the other bandmembers and their families/friends and of course ML himself.

It isn't really any of our business although the fans are obviously concerned.

All we can do is continue wishing ML a speedy recovery, and leave the band to make an anouncement if and when they choose to do so...

Come on Martin Lopez, FFS get better. :headbang: :)

Thanks for sitting in "Martin Axenrot," nice one m8 :wave:

Mmmm, have Opeth got a thing about the name Martin ?? :)

I Love "Aston MARTINS." :D

Especially, DB6 Vantage Superleggero's. :hotjump:

http://www.aston-martins.com/cars/db6/images/db6-008.jpg