VEHEMENCE / CREMATORIUM / THE RED DEATH + more SPRING TOUR 2005

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
tour.jpg

this is a site that will be deadicated to the tour we are going to do in the Spring. MP3S/EZ MESSAGEBOARD/LINKS/BIOS/PHOTOS will be featured. Tour dates will be available soon!!! This is going to be the sickest tour ever. The dates will range from April 11th to May 21st 2005 across the states, featuring our new vocalist Sean Vandegrift.

Other bands that will be a part of this run are Losa, and The Esoteric.We will be playing some new unreleased live material on this run, so be prepared.

Due to the New England Metalfest being already fully booked, that has hindered us to come to the new england area, so we will be going as far as PA/WV, but we will be everywhere else. S P R E A D T H E W O R D ! ! !

VEHEMENCE said:
tour.jpg

this is a site that will be deadicated to the tour we are going to do in the Spring. MP3S/EZ MESSAGEBOARD/LINKS/BIOS/PHOTOS will be featured. Tour dates will be available soon!!! This is going to be the sickest tour ever. The dates will range from April 11th to May 21st 2005 across the states, featuring our new vocalist Sean Vandegrift.

Other bands that will be a part of this run are Losa, and The Esoteric.We will be playing some new unreleased live material on this run, so be prepared.

Due to the New England Metalfest being already fully booked, that has hindered us to come to the new england area, so we will be going as far as PA/WV, but we will be everywhere else. S P R E A D T H E W O R D ! ! !
damn it... oh well i guess theres a chance for me too see vehemence next tour...

But i might say, there are other places to do shows in new england, and if you wanted me to i'd be happy to provide the websites of venues in the area

Yeah we didnt get on it sooner because we were unsure of many things like financial status and most importantly who was going to be our vocalist for the new year. Everyday kinda counts when trying to get on any festival. For sure we will get on next years and build a tour around it. The New England fest is the best fest in the u.s.a. the attendance for it just keeps getting bigger and better each time.

Hell Yeah, looks like a good tour. Losa is playing with you guys? I've seen them before but I can't for the life of me remember who they were playing with? It might have been the Dallas date when you guys toured with Ackercocke and Mortician, or maybe it was with Arsis, I can't remember lol. Anyway, interesting stuff. But I sure as hell hope you guys make it to the Dallas area again! Another Vehemence headliner would be amazing.

So, at least the current dates make it look like you guys will be playing in Arlington. That's weird lol. That will make three different cities in the DFW area I've seen you play in lol. The first time I saw you guys, you were in Dallas, at the Galaxy club on the Behemoth/Amon Amarth/Deicide ( Didn't show up )tour. Second time I saw you was your Godly headlinging show at the Ridglea Theater in Fort Worth. Third time was with Akercocke in Club Indigo in Dallas again. Now this forth time will be Arlington at the DreamWorld. Weird the way booking works. Especially since it looks like you're in San Antonio and Houston in April, then come back to Dallas area (Arlington) and Austin in May. Weird. Wonder if I can make any of those other shows. Cant wait!

We have OwNeD Texas lol. Yes please make it to the shows, I got your back remember? Yeah Losa is very interested in doing some of the dates they have lined up for them, if not some, then all. They are really stoaked about this. They have a bit of the Candiria tour to do, and they will be hoping on eaither the eastcoast or westcoast for our run.

Of course I remember! We always hang with you guys! The Dallas area (Arlington show) is an absolute definitely confirmation we'll be there! The rest of the shows I'd love to make, but it will depend on finances and free time and things like that. But the Arlington show May 5th, abso-fuckin'-lutely gonna be there to support you guys again.

You guys ever coming to Norwich, England? I'd fucking pay for your aeroplane trip, and I know at least 30 people who'd turn up from our college alone.