2006, year of the metal

Thorns On My Grave said:
Yeah... actually going over that list I have confidence that very few of them will suck
none of them have sucked and none of them will. mastodon like always kicks all the other newer band's ass. slayer has never dissapointed me. syl should be good. the rest doesent suck. the only records i herd that sucks this year are the queensryche and your gonna hate me for this but the new celtic frost. all the records i have listed oin my previous post dont suck. ill tell you what sucks, c.o.b., evergrey, any black metal band with perfect sound quality, every single melodeath band, etc. slayer has never dissapointed me. they never will. ministry''s new record is their best since psalm 69. cannibal corpse's kill is their best since vile. dante xxi is their best since chaos ad, metal black is best record of the year so far. mastodon is best new school band so theyll kick these emo bands like trivium and it dies today's asses. i forgot, new bls.

Dodens Grav said:
Metal Black sucks, Dante whatever sucks, Kill sucks, Ministry sucks by default, SYL sucks by default, Slayer after Seasons In The Abyss is guaranteed to suck, and Mastodon always sucks. So no, I'm right.
Oh just shut up:mad: You knob in the gob job:kickass: :Smokin:

Thorns On My Grave said:
Hah hah... you are missing out on a lot of music by being so picky dude... but hey, your loss

No I'm not. Instead of consuming whatever the big Metal labels shit out, I actually look for what's actually good.

Ehhh, to each their own and all that. I am not very picky, if it sounds good i'll enjoy it. For me there is no elitist criteria to be filled (not neccessarally saying you do, but it comes off that way)

im only listening to bands that are good. bands like children of bodom, everygrey, opeth, trivium or whatever you n00b's listen to all sucks big fat goat balls. and i hope every single member of those bands gets killed with a chainsaw. i agree with metal paddy.

Hah hah, dude i've been listening to metal for the last 12 years of my life, growing up on Sabbath, Priest, Maiden, Metallica, Slayer (most of which I still like) and I like all of those bands you listed... I can't stand the attitude that because people see something in a band you do not, that makes them n00bs or whatever.

I'm giving my fucking opinion on CDs, not passing judgments on other people. Stop getting butthurt.

Henrik Main said:
It's been an absolutely fantastic year so far, and the best is yet to come.

Albums that are already out/leaked:

Abysmal Torment - Epoch Of Methodic Carnage
Aeternus - HexAeon
Belenos - Chants de Bataille
Benighted - Identisick
Bloodthorn - Genocide
Cannibal Corpse - Kill
Carnivore Diprosopus - Madhouse's Macabre Acts
Darkthrone - The Cult Is Alive
Decapitated - Organic Hallucinosis
Dim Mak - Knives Of Ice
Dismember - The God That Never Was
Drawn And Quartered - Hail Infernal Darkness
Emeth - Reticulated
Enslaved - RUUN
Exhumed/Ingrowing - Something Sickened This Way Comes/To Clone And To Enforce
Ihsahn - The Adversary
Kampfar - Kvass
Keep Of Kalessin - Armada
Krisiun - AssasiNation
Legion Of The Damned - Malevolent Rapture
Lividity - Used, Abused And Left For The Dead
Lust Of Decay - Purity Through Dismemberment
Psycroptic - Symbols Of Failure
Saprogenic - Ichneumonid
Satyricon - Now, Diabolical
Summoning - Oath Bound
The Legion - Revocation
Zyklon - Disintegrate

Upcoming releases:

New albums from Borknagar, Carpathian Forest, Ofermod, Defeated Sanity, Inveracity, Spawn Of Possession, Suffocation, Vader, Unmerciful, Incantation, Malevolent Creation, etc, etc.

Or you could link to my site that I didn't make just so people could ignore it.

http://freewebs.com/ichorous/2006cds.htm

Seems to have the makings of a good year for touring to my country, which is about fucking time. Unfortunately I'll probably have to sell myself to afford to see all the bands I would like to.

Shiny McShining Rodriguez said:
Unfortunately I'll probably have to sell myself to afford to see all the bands I would like to.

sounds like selling your body

what did you mean?

Back