Glenn's Insider Sale

ProgPower USA XII Vendor Info

VENDORS:

Nightmare Records
Exploding Ned's
CD Inzane
Century Media/Nuclear Blast
Heaven and Hell Records

The Vendor room is in Vinyl (a bar within Center Stage). When you enter Center Stage, the entrance to Vinyl is on your left.

Vendor Room Hours:

FRIDAY, SEPT. 16, 2011: Noon for Gold Badge holders and 2pm for Regular ticket holders

SAT., SEPT. 17, 2011: Noon for Gold Badge holders and 2pm for Regular ticket holders

**Glenn's Insider Sale** - CDs for all of the bands announced for 2012.

SATURDAY, SEPT. 17, 2011: Noon for Gold Badge holders and 2pm - ?? for regular ticket holders

I saw that on the main page and wondered why there was no thread. So the question is will Haken, Voyager, and whoever have new discs for the PP crowd first to buy? Will the John Arch or any other September releases be available? Enquiring minds want to know!

Laser's Edge has retired from attending PPUSA.

~Jen

I truly miss Ken & LasersEdge. I've dropped more money with LasersEdge than I'd like to think about. But with that said, the other vendors last year did a hell of job bringing in a wide variety of cd's/dvd's. I foresee myself dropping $700+ again on merchandise this year. I support all the vendors, as should everyone else who attends the fest. Keep saving that money folks. September will be here before you know it! \m/ \m/ :D

If you have a Twitter account and haven't done so already, I highly recommend following ProgPowerUSA! Lots of great tweets about the inner workings if the festival!

Thanks, Matt! I wanted to point out, you don't necessarily need an account to follow Glenn's tweets. The PPUSA profile is not private, so you could bookmark the URL and still get the inside scoop. ;)

~Jen

Ken certainly knew/knows how to lure your wallet to his product and proceed to empty it. He is a musical succubus lol. I am already totally sad that this year I have to miss ProgPower. I've been to every one since PP4 with the exception of 1 show, 2008 or 2009, cant remember now lol.

I'll be wandering around, checking out bands and generally having a great time. Feel free to buy me a beer and a slice of bad pizza.