Sentinel Steel will not be attending this year

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
I will not be extending an invitation to any new vendors.

All of the current vendors will be offered the opportunity to expand their merchandise selection.

I'd like to thank Glenn for allowing Sentinel Steel to vend in 2008 and 2009. Too many positives to list here. If vendor space is available, I'd love to be back in 2011.

Thanks also to Deron and the rest of the ProgPower team for their great work.

Special thanks to my friends Kit, Jen, Johan and Eric for working with me at the Sentinel Steel tables. Couldn't have done it without you. Looking forward to getting back together again.

Denis/Sentinel Steel

Great vendor, picked up great stuff last time and was looking forward to another visit. If they're back in the future, I will be too.

This is a huge bummer. SS has been my favorite vendor the last 2 years.

Will you guys at least be able to attend the festival?

I'm bummed about this news. I was really excited when Sentinel Steel joined the vendor area for ProgPower IX. I hope they'll be back next year. In the meantime, it looks like Ken can expect even more of my cash this year!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

I'm bummed about this news. I was really excited when Sentinel Steel joined the vendor area for ProgPower IX. I hope they'll be back next year. In the meantime, it looks like Ken can expect even more of my cash this year!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

Ken Won't be there either. two great vendors not coming this year, but we at Nightmare Records will be there, along with all the others

I think you might be surprised.

Considering that CDInzane is the only vendor left where I bought CDs last year, it is going to be tough. Both vendors not back this year carried stuff no one else carried, or carried it at a better price.

One thing I do know is that I won't need to bring as much cash (since SS was the only vendor not able to take credit cards.)

Considering that CDInzane is the only vendor left where I bought CDs last year, it is going to be tough. Both vendors not back this year carried stuff no one else carried, or carried it at a better price.

One thing I do know is that I won't need to bring as much cash (since SS was the only vendor not able to take credit cards.)

I assure you that I will have stuff the others won't and really good prices. But then again it all depends on what you are into I guess; traditional, cult, doom, thrash, will I'm pretty sure we'll have that well covered.

I forgot that Ken announced that he wouldn't be able to make it this year! Now I'm twice as bummed! I just hope that one of the vendors attending this year brings plenty of Mekong Delta. I've been trying to complete my collection, but the usual outlets I frequent don't seem to carry any of their stuff.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

I assure you that I will have stuff the others won't and really good prices. But then again it all depends on what you are into I guess; traditional, cult, doom, thrash, will I'm pretty sure we'll have that well covered.

No offense, but there isn't a lot there that fits my tastes in music. While I'll likely look, I doubt I will buy.

Just as well since times are tough and I shouldn't be spending a lot of money, but I'm still bummed.