Any 2x Shirts at progpower?

EDVANTASIA

Mar 24, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
Will any of the vendors be stocking 2X shirts this year for any of these Bands Edguy, Iced Earth or especially Rage. And how do the band merch tables work? Is their a set schedule and place where they are set up, I can never figure it out.

In years past there have been some 2x shirts available... the band on them has been a crapshoot though. I dont know how that band merch area works... I just check it out everytime I stumble by to see if a new band has set up.

Edvantasia
Vendors are set up in Vinyls Fri. & Sat. Exploding Ned has the biggest selection of shirts there, and as far as 2X we'll have titles by Rage, Adagio, Edenbridge, Epica, Gamma Ray, Hallows Eve, Hammerfall, Heathen, Hypocrisy, Nightwish, Primal Fear, Running Wild, Sinner, Solitude Aeturnus, Sonata Arctica, Testament and Warlock. Thanx.
Mike

Will any of the vendors be stocking 2X shirts this year for any of these Bands Edguy, Iced Earth or especially Rage. And how do the band merch tables work? Is their a set schedule and place where they are set up, I can never figure it out.