Sentinel Steel will not be attending this year

It's a shame Sentinel Steel (and the Laser's Edge of course) aren't attending this year, but I haven't walked away from a ProgPower weekend with a dollar left in my wallet in nine years, and I doubt that will change this year. I save half the year just to stock up at ProgPower.

TheLongshot, I just noticed October Project on your signature. I'm a big fan. One of my future releases, The Reticent (plan for winter) may contain an October Project cover.

Well, at least they have clean vocals. Not sure what they'd do that they'd do justice to, tho I have some ideas...

Well, at least they have clean vocals. Not sure what they'd do that they'd do justice to, tho I have some ideas...

There was a couple being considered. I was actually in touch with October Project about it and they really liked the idea and everything was going good on that end.
However Chris is now lending towards a Bad Religion song. So we'll see.

There was a couple being considered. I was actually in touch with October Project about it and they really liked the idea and everything was going good on that end.
However Chris is now lending towards a Bad Religion song. So we'll see.

It would be interesting. Emil and Julie's music deserves a wider audience.

It would be interesting. Emil and Julie's music deserves a wider audience.

I certainly agree.
It was interesting seeing how the group was targeted when they came out, more towards an adult contemporary audience. But there was something just a little darker there. To me it was also similar to Marillion or something Peter Gabriel would have approved of.
I thought the cover would be interesting in a few ways and it would certainly be different. Most people would have no idea who the song was originally by. HAHA