2012 Non-Metal Thread

Japandroids fucking SLAY. Just two dudes in that band. Saw 'em live a few years back. Moshed my brains out (was drunk)

this damn DMB release is going to be the tipping point for me to finally pull the plug on a decent audio rig ... it's begging to be listened to properly

my friend's original freshman college roomate was a dave mathews band fan, but he moved out because he got a 'death vibe' from my metalhead friend. what a pussy.

while the new one does sound good, his older albums sounded better tbh.

edit: ill give the production guys a pat on the back for retaining the dynamic range of the recording. you dont see that happen these days with popular music...or even unpopular music for that matter. :(

I've always had trouble getting into Carter Beauford for some reason. His playing has annoyes me. And for that reason, havent listened to DMB since - no exaggeration - 1998.

Carter Anthony Beauford is an American drummer, percussionist, and founding member of Dave Matthews Band. He is known for his ability to adapt to a variety of genres, and both his ambidextrous and his open hand drumming styles. Wikipedia
Born: November 2, 1957 (age 54), Charlottesville
Net worth: 55 million USD (2010)

WTF!!!