2012 Non-Metal Thread

these dudes rule ... the fat one especially ... :kickass:

Last edited by a moderator:
dude is awesome ... from my hood as well ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does that fat orange guy listen to Steve Winwood whilst rapping? That would throw me off my rhythms.

EDIT: Wait I don't rap, whoops. Well nevermind then.

This has potential AOTY written all over it...

48247.jpg

What an ambitious project. Quite fucking stunning really.

:lol:

that would explain the song entitled "shiraz" as well. he rap about pairing it with steak?

haha ... check out some of his rhymes .... about food

1. "I get cake and prosper / Ate steak and lobster / To Frank Sinatra"

2. "Wood burning brick oven s*** with the furnace / Quattro formaggio / Big plate look like a lobster collage / I'm on the art and the food scene / F*** rap, laying back eating poutine"

3. "It's a damn shame / I'm just chilling eating lamb brain"

4. "Bone marrow roasted / Spread it on the rosemary bread lightly toasted / Drizzle with the vinaigrette"

5. "Got the lamb rack roasted / Laced it with fennel / Little yoghurt that been drizzled over might be a winner"

6. "Cuttlefish cut up on the beach out to sea / Mix it with the lime juice / Smidgen of its own ink"

7. "Scotch make it neat / No socks on the feet / When I'm steppin' in the loafer / Creamy like the robiola"

8. "I'm in France, stepping on grapes, you can taste it / Yeah, making cheese like the fromagier"

9. "I'm known to eat expensive lunches / from the farm right to the table / air straight to the plate / I doubt you can relate / figs at the peak of their ripeness"

10. "Oysters for breakfast, huh"