2012 Non-Metal Thread

PKG001288.jpg

this dude is really fucking good ... 80's / Peter Gabriel / Sting worship

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the few non-metal bands I listen to regularly. They have some really fucking beautiful stuff. Brings back lots of memories as well...

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread has made me regress toward teenage spite. I don't even listen to the clips, I just scowl at the band names and judge everything accordingly.

The new Niyaz is pretty good though. The first song was all dance poppy and I got worried, but the rest is good.

This thread has made me regress toward teenage spite. I don't even listen to the clips, I just scowl at the band names and judge everything accordingly.

Last time, you got all butthurt because we made a distinction between metal and non-metal. WHERE'S THE LOVE????

I'm a mercurial bastard. :loco:

I have checked some of this stuff out. Gotye makes me headbang uncontrollably, like this: :kickass:

Fuck yeah! I sold all my doom albums and have now replaced them with repeated iTunes downloads of that one song and all 400 cover versions. :kickass:

I $0.99'd my music collection into oblivion! You didn't have to suuuuuuuuuuuck my baalllllllllls because [too high for human ear] nothinggg.... :cry: