2015 update

I admit it;s a damn well run festival.
Honestly tho it would take a lot to go back.
It is the most non metal "metal" show I ever been to.
You shouldn't be able to hear a pin drop at any given time.

I don't agree with the ability to hear a pin drop theory but okay...

Darn tootin!!!!
Well, come on.
During WOLF and ARMORED SAINT, the crowd was about as rabid as a Dream Theater crowd.

As I said, it is a great fest, and I can see why you guys are loyal die hards.

But yeah, I guess it is a nice change from some scenes where there are peopel there simply to be "seen"

Darn tootin!!!!
Well, come on.
During WOLF and ARMORED SAINT, the crowd was about as rabid as a Dream Theater crowd.

But yeah, I guess it is a nice change from some scenes where there are peopel there simply to be "seen"

Ummm. Were we at the same show? I thought the crowd was very into Saint. At least from where I was on the floor. I missed most of Wolf so I can't speak of their set.

Darn tootin!!!!
Well, come on.

I had a view from up top for AS. Seemed as though the crowd was into it. For Wolf I was up front and was very much into it, but I can't speak for the rest of the crowd.

Come on Simon.........

Imagine if WOLF or AS played to the Ragnarokkr crowd.

You honestly would reply again that the crowd was "into it" in Atlanta for those bands????

Anyhow, this is a thread about Ragnarokkr.
Sorry I brought up PP.

Come on Simon.........

Imagine if WOLF or AS played to the Ragnarokkr crowd.

You honestly would reply again that the crowd was "into it" in Atlanta for those bands????

Anyhow, this is a thread about Ragnarokkr.
Sorry I brought up PP.

You're comparing a club venue to a venue that mostly has theater seats. Of course Reggie's would act more rabid. I merely was pointing out the fallacy of your statement that you could hear a pin drop.

Center Stage is a great venue.
Prog Power is extremely well run.
The sound is excellent.

I still hold firm that it's the most non-metal "metal" show I have ever attended.

Center Stage is a great venue.
Prog Power is extremely well run.
The sound is excellent.

I still hold firm that it's the most non-metal "metal" show I have ever attended.

See and that I won't dispute. For me, like Justin said, it's a nice change of pace. Saying people don't go crazy for certain bands i just found a little absurd. But time to move on.

Bob, when are we expected the announcements?