2016 Wishlist

I'd be good with that with a few numbers from Lillie F-65 thrown in.

They're fantastic live, but they always tour with shitty bands it seems. I saw them the time Weedeater played with them and I couldn't take them and just sat bored in the bar/restaurant in Bottom Lounge.

Why not???

I can see not SV or Pentagram because of the amount they tour.

But to think Candlemass wouldnt be a home run is absurd.

because the guy who puts on the fest isn't a fan of that genre...he has it sometimes but not as the main headliner. You don't want people to be put to sleep at the end of the night.

book your own fest and book em then.

First I never said those bands should be headliner.
They would be good co headliners.

Second, many bands have been booked that Odin is not a fan of.

Third - you are being argumentative due to your bias.

Candlemass are one of the most non-boring doom bands ever. Loads of crossover and classic appeal, plus great live performers. Would be an asset to just about any festival lineup. That being said, I've seen em 3 times already and would prefer more bands I haven't already seen. I like the festival policy of booking like one or two doom-oriented bands per year to mix it up a bit. For dooms bands I'd like to see:

Solstice
Atlantean Kodex
Dread Sovreign
Pagan Altar
Solitude Aeturnus
While Heaven Wept
Crypt Sermon
Doomsword
Procession
Magister Templi

I like having 1 or 2 doom bands on the bill so I have time to go back to the hotel and take a dump.

That said I do like Candlemass. I just think that it doesn’t make sense to have them as a headliner, and it doesn’t make sense to have them and not have them be the headliner.

Candlemass are one of the most non-boring doom bands ever. Loads of crossover and classic appeal, plus great live performers. Would be an asset to just about any festival lineup. That being said, I've seen em 3 times already and would prefer more bands I haven't already seen. I like the festival policy of booking like one or two doom-oriented bands per year to mix it up a bit. For dooms bands I'd like to see:

Solstice
Atlantean Kodex
Dread Sovreign
Pagan Altar
Solitude Aeturnus
While Heaven Wept
Crypt Sermon
Doomsword
Procession
Magister Templi

Solid list.:Smokin: