20th Anniversary European Tour

Yayy, that's pretty good one, although I have no problem with HCDR, Bodom After Midnight would be more "authentic" I hope they will change it back on Saturday night in Vienna :)

Just back from the show in Milan yesterday... what a great show!!!
I thought I'd never go again to a bodom gig but that tour really couldn't be skipped. And fuck that was AMAZING.
Setlist was almost the same than the one Zarok posted (Bodom after Midnight changed for Hate Crew Deathroll) :

1) Deadnight Warrior
2) In the Shadows
3) Needled 24/7
4) Black Widow
5) Warheart
6) Angels don't Kill
7) Hate Crew Deathroll
8) Red Light in my Eyes part 2
9) Hate Me!
10) Downfall
11) Everytime I Die
12) Lake Bodom
13) Bed of Razors
14) Children of Decadence
15) The Nail
16) Towards Dead End

Best bodom show ever.

PS: It's been years I've not logged in the forum but I'm glad to see the same people still alive here ahah !
True relics from the past, both you and the setlist ;)

I guess in 2019 they should play Hatebreeder and Wrath Within, and in 2030 they should play Taste of My Scythe and Northern Comfort. That's the least they should do for Follow the Reaper, although that album pretty much deserves a full playthru. And in 2033 Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood. 2025 Punch Me I Bleed. And so on.

So, NewHewkas, are we meeting in Vienna or not ? :p I'll be the first guys standing in front of the concert hall's door for sure, you can't miss me XD
Okay :) But as far as I saw it's just a campus club,(and if I'm right it will be on open air) I was a bit surprised at first I thought the name "Arena" stands for a Stadium and they will play in a big ass building for thousands of fans not in a small backyard... Btw, I have long hair and a middle-sized beard and probably wearing my Something Wild T-shirt (the one with the "I survived the Lake Bodom" text) or the FTR one. (The first one would be appropriate though :D)

Don't think it's gonna be open air XD They'd never take the risk to do such a concert on such a tour. From the picture I saw it seems like a small venue but a good one.
I've got medium-lenght hair and I'll be wearing my 100GuitarsFromHel t-shirt (yeah yeah... I know XD)

Don't think it's gonna be open air XD They'd never take the risk to do such a concert on such a tour. From the picture I saw it seems like a small venue but a good one.
I've got medium-lenght hair and I'll be wearing my 100GuitarsFromHel t-shirt (yeah yeah... I know XD)

You wear it since the event? :O Isn't it a bit smelly nowadays? :p Btw, I saw you on the videos on YT back in the day, so no worry ;)

Well @IDontKnowWhatToWrite we didn't see you, searched the whole place after you but nothing... :( (or maybe you just came only to Bodom..)

Btw, the show was great, however it was too loud imo, and sometimes you just couldn't distinguish the instruments at all, I mean at times the show was just a mass of noise. Therefore some minor melodies had lost during the play. I think they usually use this settings with the newer albums, which are more about heavy riffing than playing pentatonic etc

Last edited:
Hey man. I waited around the entrance since 14h. Didn't see you either XD. Anyway, loved the show.
The first band was actually pretty nice as a warming act (and that bass player holy fuck..)
The second band, meh.
And CoB gave an amazing performance. Got the chance to have a little chat with the band after the show. Janne's apparently enjoying the first album's songs (and he is surprised that he does). And Henkka's favorite song to performe live on this setlist is The Nails (which is my all time favorite). The solos were pretty well played and the sound was decent in my opinion. I was just sad that for the ending of In The Shadows I almost couldn't hear Alexi's guitar. Which is really sad as it was the moment I was the most looking forward to.
BUT! Huge downside to the experience. The audience. We were in the front row and there was a fucking scumbag being us screaming in our ears, hitting us with knees and elbows, trying to get passed us anytime we weren't holding tight on the security fence. And the two whores accompanying him were just as fucking horrible. They reeked of beer and sweat and just made the overall experience much less good for me and the few new friends I made at the show.

Well I saw people at the fence since 19:00 (we arrived around 19:15) then probably you were one of them :p Btw, how did you get the chance to speak with them?

Waited 2 hours after the concert was over XD
Oh so you were the ultimate (overly-attached) fan guy at that night:rofl:, I thought they had come out after a 15-20 mins. I thought we should wait too, but I wouldn't stayed for 2 hours:D. Btw it was only you right (who remained there, at the service entrance/driveway on the next corner) ? :p

No, at the end of the drive way it was another group waiting for them. I was waiting with 2 dudes I met just outside the concert hall.
When Alexi went out, he tried to avoid everyone and went were nobody could see him -> straight to the bus, but I spotted him and followed him. And we manage to get a pic with him before he got inside. About 10 people left at the time.
Then for Janne, Daniel, Henkka and Jaska we were only about 5 people left.
I also got the chance to meet Jukka something, the bass player of Wintersun who was there too. Amazing dude.
The most friendly members of CoB are, as I always knew, Jaska and Henkka.

No, at the end of the drive way it was another group waiting for them. I was waiting with 2 dudes I met just outside the concert hall.
When Alexi went out, he tried to avoid everyone and went were nobody could see him -> straight to the bus, but I spotted him and followed him. And we manage to get a pic with him before he got inside. About 10 people left at the time.
Then for Janne, Daniel, Henkka and Jaska we were only about 5 people left.
I also got the chance to meet Jukka something, the bass player of Wintersun who was there too. Amazing dude.
The most friendly members of CoB are, as I always knew, Jaska and Henkka.
Jukka Koskinen.

I cannot remember In the shadows from the show :( I lost those memories somehow... or at least most of the parts

^It's not a Something Wild tour anymore if they only play three songs from it. Did they really ditch it or were you drunk?

^It's not a Something Wild tour anymore if they only play three songs from it. Did they really ditch it or were you drunk?
Neither, they played it right, but there was still a moving in the crowd, guys smashing, beer cups have flown etc + I lost my brother during the escape from the pit so I searched for him by looking around, could not fully concentrate to the show :(.