20th anniversary of the oldest account I have anywhere online

Descendent

Aug 22, 2004
Elm Grove, WI
Today marks 20 years since I signed up on NFMB. This is the oldest account I have anywhere online! I remember lurking on the forum for a a couple of years before finally signing up. Currently listening to "Volume 8" and still missing the shit out of John Bush in Anthrax. It's also been cool to have been virtual acquaintances with the few of you still on here for two decades!

Fast-forward 20 years and "Sound of White Noise" remains my favorite album of all-time. Also tried to listen to "Worship Music" and "For All Kings" again recently and Joey's voice still ruins their music for me. Forever a "reunion basher," haha. Bring back Bush in 2025!

Today marks 20 years since I signed up on NFMB. This is the oldest account I have anywhere online! I remember lurking on the forum for a a couple of years before finally signing up. Currently listening to "Volume 8" and still missing the shit out of John Bush in Anthrax. It's also been cool to have been virtual acquaintances with the few of you still on here for two decades!

Fast-forward 20 years and "Sound of White Noise" remains my favorite album of all-time. Also tried to listen to "Worship Music" and "For All Kings" again recently and Joey's voice still ruins their music for me. Forever a "reunion basher," haha. Bring back Bush in 2025!
Sure, bring back Bush to push them back into obscurity & ruin the 10+ years of momentum they've had since Worship Music lol.