30th anniversary of the release of "Sound Of White Noise"

jackfromczech

Feb 13, 2002
This year marks 30 years since the release of SOWN and I wonder if the band will celebrate this album in some way or if it will pass in silence... I have been minimally interested in the band in recent years, so I don't know what is going on in the band now. I thought that at least in the States they would do a few shows with Bush where he would sing a few songs from his era, but since according to their website it seems that the band is recording a new album, I doubt anything like that will happen at all.

Be that as it may, I'm glad the band released this album and I was one of those fans who always supported it. So thank you guys (Charlie, Scott, Frankie, Danny and John) for this record! Cheers! 🍻:headbang:

I'm not a fan of Bushthrax. To me, it doesn't sound like Anthrax. But I have to admit there is great stuff in that Bushthrax Era! Happy 30th anniversary, SOWN!!
I don't think they will be celebrating it.. they rarely do that with other albums as well. I'm just happy John Bush remains good friends with Anthrax, especially Joey Belladonna! :headbang:😍

I'm not a fan of Bushthrax. To me, it doesn't sound like Anthrax. But I have to admit there is great stuff in that Bushthrax Era! Happy 30th anniversary, SOWN!!
I don't think they will be celebrating it.. they rarely do that with other albums as well. I'm just happy John Bush remains good friends with Anthrax, especially Joey Belladonna! :headbang:😍
It doesn't sound like Anthrax... Well, every Anthrax album is different from each other and you can clearly tell which album it is (except for the last two, they sound to me like they were written at the same time, at least sonically). So to say that albums with John don't sound like Anthrax doesn't seem like the most appropriate statement to me. But I understand that this was helped a lot by the change of singer.

It doesn't sound like Anthrax... Well, every Anthrax album is different from each other and you can clearly tell which album it is (except for the last two, they sound to me like they were written at the same time, at least sonically). So to say that albums with John don't sound like Anthrax doesn't seem like the most appropriate statement to me. But I understand that this was helped a lot by the change of singer.
Joey is the voice of Anthrax for me, so hearing someone else singing on an Anthrax album just doesn't sound right to me. That's my personal experience with SOWN. It is a great album, nonetheless!

This year marks 30 years since the release of SOWN and I wonder if the band will celebrate this album in some way or if it will pass in silence... I have been minimally interested in the band in recent years, so I don't know what is going on in the band now. I thought that at least in the States they would do a few shows with Bush where he would sing a few songs from his era, but since according to their website it seems that the band is recording a new album, I doubt anything like that will happen at all.

Be that as it may, I'm glad the band released this album and I was one of those fans who always supported it. So thank you guys (Charlie, Scott, Frankie, Danny and John) for this record! Cheers! 🍻:headbang:
And now we know that it has been passed in silence, just like the recent WCFYA anniversary and the likes.

Not sure why they'd celebrate it with a release or do any tour about it. We are not in that version of Anthrax anymore. The best thing will be to concentrate on current Anthrax. Doubtful the new album will be out before 2025.