:(

No-Mercy

Feanor
Nov 4, 2004
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
www.myspace.com
i havent seen my grandpa in about 1 and 1/2 years...and we were going down for thanksgiving in a few days, but, now...hes in the hospital and they say he might not make it through to the morning. we dont even have enough time to get there...poop. and, they say at the moment they think hes completely unaware...cant hear or talk..they are doing a catscan to see if there is brain activity. i feel so bad he wont have seen us, grandchildren, r his son (my dad) and daughter in law (my mom) before he goes, and we cant even call him because of the coniditon hes in.

god is gay

No-Mercy said:
i havent seen my grandpa in about 1 and 1/2 years...and we were going down for thanksgiving in a few days, but, now...hes in the hospital and they say he might not make it through to the morning. we dont even have enough time to get there...poop. and, they say at the moment they think hes completely unaware...cant hear or talk..they are doing a catscan to see if there is brain activity. i feel so bad he wont have seen us, grandchildren, r his son (my dad) and daughter in law (my mom) before he goes, and we cant even call him because of the coniditon hes in.

god is gay

Oh that sucks dude. I was close to my Grnadfather (one of them) and my family lost him in 1987. I hope the best for him and your family.

Bryant

so sorry to hear that Greg. How is he doing? I suggest go seeing him whether or not he can recognize if you are there. Being able to say goodbye and just to be there with him to keep him company is something I'm sure he would want. It doesn't matter if he can hear you or not, you know and he knows that you love him. Sending my best wishes to you and your family.

kittybeast said:
so sorry to hear that Greg. How is he doing? I suggest go seeing him whether or not he can recognize if you are there. Being able to say goodbye and just to be there with him to keep him company is something I'm sure he would want. It doesn't matter if he can hear you or not, you know and he knows that you love him. Sending my best wishes to you and your family.

I agree.

And I'm sorry to hear that.

When I was 7 or 8 my grandmother died. My mom pulled my sister out of school and took her to the other side of the country. She thought it would be better if I didn't see her in that condition. A couple of days later, she passed away. I still regret and hold a small grudge that I didn't get a chance to see her one last time. It's been over 10 years now and I still regret it.

-Metal

No-Mercy said:
thanks.

i did go...we were able to get there about with about half an hour to spend before he left.

Sorry to hear that Greg. I'm glad you got to see him. We've all been through it and we know how difficult it can be. He's still around in your memories of the times you shared. I still get a chuckle from time to time when I think of my Grandpa. There's a picture I keep where I can always see it of one of our fishing trips.

dargormudshark said:
Well, glad to know you saw him

I;m not sure what the deal with god's sexual preference is? I mean, Zeus liked chicks and did them too...but God doesn't seem to do anything about it.

I Am God and I am heterosexual. I also dig Asian chicks. Why you think China is so overpopulated ? God works in not so mysterious ways sometimes eh ? :D

Bryant

dargormudshark said:
Exodus 30:12 "God digs latin ass"

Nope. Here's what it really says:

"Take some of the bull's blood and put it on the horns of the altar with your finger, and pour out the rest of it at the base of the altar."

That's metal!