RAGE!! MATT I NEED HELP :O

diddykoi6

Stone Cold Metal
Hey Matt (hopefully)

Well my sister recently ordered a shirt from your site and her paypal had the old address, so it went to her old appartment... she rang the estate agents to ask about it and she found out it was this fireman geezer... and they said hes gonna take the parcel to the estate agents.. WHICH CLEARLY MEANS HES HAD A MISS TITLED PARCEL RITE???. and then a few days on like my sis rings up and aparantly he hasnt got it any more.... OR he opened it and became a hardcore fucktard and stole it.

so i am needing to asskkk, would my parents have had to sign for this parcel? because my dad cant remember :lol: and i am seeking advice on how to retrieve it... other than knocking on his door with a chainsaw in one hand and a fucking grenade in the other...

Same thing happened to me, but I can't be bothered to go over and get the package. Hope they like their new Evile top :p

Diddy

I would suggest that you do the following

Go to your local Police Station and ask to raise a Crime Report for theft by deception (it's called something like that) basically what this person has done is recieved goods that doesn't belong to him and because he has stated he would hand this parcel to the estate agents and when asked why it wasn't done this person has denied knowledge of it's whereabouts. it can be classed as theft.

Make sure you get both the Crime Reference number and the STORM incident number before leaving the station as this will ensure that your complaint has been recorded on both systems and officers have been allocated the case to deal with.

If anyone else here has been victim of a crime and would like to ask me for assistance or advice, PM me and I will do my best

ahh, thanks man :D:D ive told my sister this :)

thumbs-up.jpg

No problem as long it helps

I deal with these type of crime reports all the time, mostly it's neighbour disputes and what have you and it tend to piss of the boys because there are more serious things we want to deal with, I will say this however there is a little known crime that I should make you all aware of, it's called

Theft by Finding

What this means is that if you find say a purse or wallet in the street and you walk past a Police Station and fail to hand it in as found property, you could get charged with Theft by Finding, wether this is the same in English Law I'm not sure but I know we can charge people here in Scotland with Theft by Finding.