I need some help please.

Kushantaiidan

SPASIBA AX.
I have a newish friend I met at work, his name is Matt. And he is prolly the only person at work I talk to, cos he plays computer games..

And he always invites me over to LAN with him and his mate..

And I lvoe goin, we play diablo 2 and shit...

but what always happens, is something comes up, and I can't go.. And I always promise I'll go.. and then I don't.. and he gets really dissapointed..

Last monday, I promised I was gonna come over, and when he rang up in the morning, I said I was gonna come over at lunch time..

But because chris was at my place,a nd we were in the middle of a game of AOM.. at the time I was sposed to go, I couldn't be bothered..

And then Matt rang up, but I didn't pick up the phone..

He rang the home phone, and the mobile.. and I didn't pick up.. And I didn't go to his place at all.. or ring him or anything...

So now he's gonna be peeved..

So what do I do?

but while you're doing all this, be listening to some nice family friendly pop music.. that way the media won't come saying "heavy metal made him do it!"

And then you'll see third-rate televangelists trying to make something evil out of spinning Lisa Loeb and Carpenters records backwords. Sorry, I don't want my cat-eye goddess getting defamed like that. >:D

Seriously, either make it to his invitations/your promises or be honorable about not making it. And grow a focking fyurious pair of balls while you're at it.

Originally posted by Domson as TIOBS
Take up your phone, dial his number and say this simple word: "Sorry". That will probably help!

that's what i say! or say something came up and you weren't home. promlem in the family, or something.

Ring him and say "Where the fuck were you?! You fucking dick! You were supposed to come over to my place you fucking rabbit sucking cock smoker!".....

Or if that doesn't work, stab him in the face, dissolve his body in acid, and feed the acid to the pigs. Then burn all evidence of his existance...

slowly gouge his eyes out with a spoon, then cut each of his limbs off with a rusty saw and place them in trophy cases amongst your house

Or just shoot em with a shotgun.........either way will work

hahahah.. really cool replyes in here... yeah, you probably shuld kill him and everybody who looks like him. Remember, KILL A MAN, AND YOU ARE A MURDER, KILL MANY AND YOU ARE A CONQUEROR, KILL THEM ALL AND YOU ARE A GOD...

Anyway, you can say: Ehy, i'm sorry dude... it's just that i'm very busy sometimes...