S

Sentient 6

whoa is about all I can say, the writers are fucking evil bastards, David Palmer was one of my favorite characters, my jaw hit the floor more than once during the premiere and if the rest of the season is this good it'll be the best so far....non stop 24 this year, they won't be torturing us with 3 week cliffhangers! I heard Julian Sands is joining the cast this year as a villian, good choice.

check out maybe SUPERNATURAL...series

wacthed CITY OF GOD on tv, from brazil...last night, gob smacked I was.

I used to be hooked on 24..mainly because of Kiefer Sutherland (ah, how shallow :erk: ). But the show was really enjoyable.

I think the last time I watched it was 3 years ago...the last thing I remember was his daughter getting kidnapped..then I stopped watching TV
:wave:

Probably because I was at college, working, and taking/ teaching martial arts classes..no time for TV, mang :loco:

I do enjoy the show, but at the same time it has jumped the shark.

How many times can poor jack bauer be flung into a saving the world but still get no respect situation?

I feel bad for him. :cry:

yeh, last night was actually the first time i had watched the show. ive heard it was good but never bothered to check it out untill last night when they put it on instead of the simpsons/family guy. it was totally action packed and awesome, cant wait for the two hour conclusion tonight (and then 20 more episodes after that geez)!

TV sucks. This is the only show I ever watch, however. I guess it's that good. Stomaching commercials is asking too much of me, though. I'm glad I'm working tonight so my mother can tape it: Fast Foward.

Yeah -- I'm not allowed to watch the brain sucker without a spotter. It sucks my brain out my eyes and leaves me all paralyzed and drooling until someone comes along and smacks me with a broom handle or something to break the connection. I tried to train the dogs to work the remote. Then I had to retrain them to use their chew toys and get a new remote.

I'm glad the show is good. So much TV sucks anyway -- it's good to hear they haven't gone completely to hell.

one time I rented 24 thinking it was a movie, LOL, didn't even watch it because it was a tv series and I guess tv series shows just never interest me. Something must be good about it that attracts all of you

The Shield = goooood tv show. I have the 4 seasons on DVD and I actually watch them from time to time. I watch them more than I watch most movies I have.

I only have season one and two on DVD cause we are about ten million years behind the US when it comes to such things :(

I have only seen bit parts of season three and four. Five is being shown soon or is already on isnt it? and its the last one i think?