.....ugh!!

Its run soo many imitators who do that thing with the clock and frame by frame camera. I HATE IT! Its annoying, I have trouble enough trying to get the plot now I gotta keep both eyes on 3-4 differnt scenes? SON OF A B**CH!!!!!!!!!!!1

Current season is massively shit imo.

Last one was :headbang:. As was the first.

Totally agree. This season was underwhelming, and with no cliff-hanger at the end (no slow-boat to China).

But they're starting fresh next season with new cast and location (still with Jack, of course), so that should be interesting.

I've only seen seasons 5 and 6 but I got season 4 on DVD and will watch that this summer.

Season ending was great IMO, I mean it can't all end with a dramatic ending, this was one of the best scenes in 24 the Heller/Bauer face off was awesome...

But the ending was kinda lame but, who cares, leaves you asking questions, I found this was the best Season after Season 4

Well, they didn't give us complete closure at the end, which is good. I suspect that Philip Bauer is still alive.

Yeah same here...plus I have hint on what's going to happen...remember when Cheng said this to CTU: "My ppl will not abandon me like they did to you!"

I have a feeling it's gonna have to do something with the Chinese

I don't like La Femme Nikita that much I don't think it sucks, I just don't see the appeal as much as 24 does lol

I avoided this thread like the plague until the season ended here in the UK (didn't want any spoilers you see). I quite like how it ended and overall it was pretty good. Not sure what my favourite season is though, probably 3.

I still miss the days of David Palmer, Tony Almeida etc, shame they're all dead.

Totally agree. This season was underwhelming, and with no cliff-hanger at the end (no slow-boat to China).

But they're starting fresh next season with new cast and location (still with Jack, of course), so that should be interesting.

I've only seen seasons 5 and 6 but I got season 4 on DVD and will watch that this summer.

Ahhhh, so a new cast etc. I wondered why they didn't leave a leftover thought or scene (they always have apart from this time?)

The closing scene really left nothing to question, usually it gets you thinking and excited for the next season. It's not say I didn't enjoy the final episodes, it's just the final scene I wasn't sure about.

I still miss the days of David Palmer, Tony Almeida etc, shame they're all dead.

Yeah! Those were the days. Tony and Michelle Dessler ruled! So did David Palmer.

I love the show, but I am wondering how many more times I can believe that anyone (of the good guys) will cave in to Jack's will against orders or better judgement, just because he either raises or lowers his voice.

^^^ How many times more will Jack try to do something totally illegal to accomplish something, and because he succeeds everyone is OK with him.

They never learn do they. "Hey, like, lets not listen to Jack, it's not like he's saved all our ass's hundreds of time before! STICK HIM IN A CELL LOLZ". Finale aired in Australia last Wednesday, and I actually quite liked it. Hoping the next season is a big improvement though...

Most bad ass moment: when Jack hung whats-his-face with the chain, after shooting a whole lot of people. The season as a whole was pretty shit but that scene (think it was about half way through the season) gave me hope.

Most bad ass moment: when Jack hung whats-his-face with the chain, after shooting a whole lot of people. The season as a whole was pretty shit but that scene (think it was about half way through the season) gave me hope.

That dude was Fayad.

Best part of the season was when Jack went all-out vampire mode on that guy early in the season and killed him by biting his jugular.

Yeah that fight scene with fayed was awesome, I have to say the best scene of all time for Jack is in the 1st season when that guy who supposedly is know as Allan York which his real identity is Kevin Caroll...when he meets Jack in the Limo that was fucking sweet, at first I was like ok he's gonna get owned...

There's another part where he soaks the towel and twists it real tight and says "If you don't tell me what I want to hear im going to shove this towel down your throat, and once your stomach starts to digest it im gonna pull it out, bringing your stomach along aswell"

That part was ownage

sorry for the bump

*SPOILER FOR SEASON 7 DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW...*

FEMALE PRESIDENT

^^^ I read that on the news. Season 7 should rock.

I'm half way through watching Season 4 right now, and I really enjoy it. I haven't seen any of the prior seasons but I'll start with Season 1 after this. I've got a lot to catch up on.