2nd time seeing TSO...

The Emptier

t3h b3aSt0rZ
Oct 28, 2006
Columbus, OH/Bay Area, CA
www.facebook.com
Well...last night my dad and i went to go see TSO. i went with my mom last year and i thought it was the sweetest crap ever. well yet again...nothing to complain about, we even had better seats. could see everything perfectly, crazy light show, awesome pyrotechnics..we could feel the heat and we were on the middle level. of course they had the platform that goes up where the guitarist and violinist goes up, that's always sooooo cool. it was cool because the guitarist ran up into the crowd, we were looking down right at him and he pinpointed us out and he did devil horns to us :twisted: :headbang: . anyways, just an amazing show...i love the keyboard solo duel a lot. and i love how they make all those x-mas classics so much better. it was also cool because they played that little beethoven thing that's in....red light in my eyes pt.1 in one of their songs...that was cool. we stayed after to try and get autographs..but the line was to long, we tried sneakin it but it didn't work out. i was also kinda mad because one of the guitarists gave this kid his fucking guitar, so the kid was like first in line...i don't even think he had ever held a guitar before..he looked so fucking dumb. it was a fuckin nice black les paul...and the kid was like 8...and he gets everyone one of the members to sign it.......god damn...and his parents will probably sell it on ebay today for "college money". anyways...awesome show...awesome times...can't wait for next year

i hate normal christmas music
i try to listen to them but...

i keep coming back to disliking them because of the christmas aspect.

i suppose it's a failing on my part but i mean i hear christmas music everytime i walk into work, or any sort of store at all and it drives me insane