Hmmm....what's that you say? oh yes LAMB OF GOD!!!

I wish Machine Head was headlining. But oh well,I'm surprised that Roadrunner didn't pay more money to have MH headling over LOG who I believe is on Epic Records.

Anyway,March 23:kickass:

LoG kicked ass at Unholy Aliance, but bodom got the crowd goin the most... i love LoG

Hahaha :lol: Here in Finland the crowd wasn't very energetic during COB. The crowd wasn't very active during Thine Eyes Bleed's set, but they warmed the crowd well for LOG. There was even a pit during TEB, but during Cob there wasn't anything special happening in the crowd, just people looking at the band. All the Cob-fans were going crazy, but most were there to see Slayer. I think it's because Cob plays here so often.

LOG was a really positive surprise for many, including me. In Flames too was a surprise for many, including me again. Slayer... I think Slayer wasn't really a surprise for most, because everyone know what kind of music they play and all. But Slayer really blew everybody away with the energy and aggression. Including me. It seems that Cob is now more "fresh" in US than in Finland. Don't get me wrong, there's a bunch of Finnish fans too, but for the last couple of years Bodom has been touring US more than ever. I think they should tour some, so to say, "un-usual" places like Australia, New Zealand, South-America etc... For a change and for the fans over there.

Oh yea, I went 100% offtopic. Nevermind, go on with the discussion.

Don't post in my thread if your gonna say "Lamb of God is t3h gh3ys0rzn3ss....

yeah at Unholy Alliance i think LoG really got the crowd going more then CoB

they didnt manage to do that over here...
you wouldnt believe the amount of slayer fans that went crazy when cob started playing...LoG did get the crowd goin but not as much as CoB...but that was here tho lol

They sure are, the only song by them I dont find boring is Blood of th Scribe or whatever it's called. The rest of it is cock though.

Eternal Alchmeist: A few days ago i liked a Trivium song without even knowing it. I listened to one of their songs on the radio and thought it was Metalica but turned out to be Trivium.

At Unholy Alliance, the crowd went fucking crazy for Bodom! For TEB and Mastodan, no one liked them and there wasn't even a crowd. Then during Bodom, the crowd got fucking rowdy, the crowd surfing started, and mosh pits broke out. They rock but LOG were more energetic.

Eternal Alchmeist: A few days ago i liked a Trivium song without even knowing it. I listened to one of their songs on the radio and thought it was Metalica but turned out to be Trivium.

:lol: yea trivium try too fuckin hard to be like metallica...i read this interview on Metal Hammer and the singer said something like "Metallica and Maiden like us, so we dont care what anyone else says" and i was like :lol: omg thats pathetic.