Just seen METALLICA live

C-Taylor

Conscious Insanity
Mar 28, 2003
www.stonesourroe.tk
I just seen Metallica in dublin yesterday, so fucking amazing.

Oh my fucking god. Best.Concert.ever.

The darkness opened, they fucking rock, got on with the crowd well, no moshing to them or anything, just a lot of clapping and all that.. it was good.

Linkin Park's sound was shit, a lot people went for a drink during this show. I stayed through it, enjoyed it to a certain amount really. Even they admitted on stage it was Metallicas show.

The main headliner. Metallica played. They opened with Battery and straight into master of puppets. The crowd was as loud as james singing along. Then plaed Harvester of sorrow and For whom the bells toll, into sanitarium, frantic... and to my suprise St.Anger was brilliant, and well taken by the crowd, the roar was enormous. They went off stage after a few more songs, then came back out to Seek and Destroy, and then No Remorse. Then it went dark and silent.... the fading guitar noise came in, then into Blackened. That song was so fucking amazing. Every time they said "Fire" there was 4 massive roars of fire on the stage. I could feel the heat from in the middle of the crowd. They went off again, and came back to kirk playing drumsa nd Lars playing his guitar for the first 10 seconds of Nothing else matters untill they changed around... then they played the full nothing else matters when James came out after the first part. Every person in that crowd sang along. The lights went out again and into ONE. Lots of fireworks. I mean, lots!!! thats for the part of the guns shooting and bombs and stuff. Then it kicks in. The roar was unbelievable, by far the best song there. They went back off and came on about a minute later, Then james gets the crowd to shout along to spelling Metallica.... up to "A" he kicked in to "Gemme fuel gemme fire gemme that which i desire". Fuel kicks in with fireworks and all sorts, brilliant. The crowd chants for 5 minutes "Whiskey" to play Whiskey in the jar, since last time (4 years ago) they had Thin Lizzy come out to do the solo. But they didnt play it (Rob probably didnt know how to play it).... They ended with Enter Sandman. The moshing for the last 5 songs was unbelievable, I jumped in during One, Fuel and Enter sandman.
They taunt the crowd for a while and throw drumsticks and stuff in... Another massive chant(whole crowd chanting) for "Whiskey".. they said they will defintally play it next time, and they will be back next year... which nearly fuckin exploded in cheers

...best concert ever

Now I gotta wait till december for Iron maiden.

[Tracklisting]
Battery
Master of Puppets
Harvester of Sorrow
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
For Whom The Bell Tolls
Frantic
Sad But True
St. Anger
No Remorse
Seek and Destroy
Blackened
-----------------
Fuel
Nothing Else Matters
Creeping Death
----------------
One
Enter Sandman

It was the old school fans cheering for St Anger :lol: I dont think they cared even if they covered an attomic kitten song, as long as it was Metallica playing infront of them.

It was also recorded, I reckon itll be a DVD

C-Taylor said:
I just seen Metallica in dublin yesterday, so fucking amazing.

Oh my fucking god. Best.Concert.ever.

The darkness opened, they fucking rock, got on with the crowd well, no moshing to them or anything, just a lot of clapping and all that.. it was good.

Linkin Park's sound was shit, a lot people went for a drink during this show. I stayed through it, enjoyed it to a certain amount really. Even they admitted on stage it was Metallicas show.

The main headliner. Metallica played. They opened with Battery and straight into master of puppets. The crowd was as loud as james singing along. Then plaed Harvester of sorrow and For whom the bells toll, into sanitarium, frantic... and to my suprise St.Anger was brilliant, and well taken by the crowd, the roar was enormous. They went off stage after a few more songs, then came back out to Seek and Destroy, and then No Remorse. Then it went dark and silent.... the fading guitar noise came in, then into Blackened. That song was so fucking amazing. Every time they said "Fire" there was 4 massive roars of fire on the stage. I could feel the heat from in the middle of the crowd. They went off again, and came back to kirk playing drumsa nd Lars playing his guitar for the first 10 seconds of Nothing else matters untill they changed around... then they played the full nothing else matters when James came out after the first part. Every person in that crowd sang along. The lights went out again and into ONE. Lots of fireworks. I mean, lots!!! thats for the part of the guns shooting and bombs and stuff. Then it kicks in. The roar was unbelievable, by far the best song there. They went back off and came on about a minute later, Then james gets the crowd to shout along to spelling Metallica.... up to "A" he kicked in to "Gemme fuel gemme fire gemme that which i desire". Fuel kicks in with fireworks and all sorts, brilliant. The crowd chants for 5 minutes "Whiskey" to play Whiskey in the jar, since last time (4 years ago) they had Thin Lizzy come out to do the solo. But they didnt play it (Rob probably didnt know how to play it).... They ended with Enter Sandman. The moshing for the last 5 songs was unbelievable, I jumped in during One, Fuel and Enter sandman.
They taunt the crowd for a while and throw drumsticks and stuff in... Another massive chant(whole crowd chanting) for "Whiskey".. they said they will defintally play it next time, and they will be back next year... which nearly fuckin exploded in cheers

...best concert ever

Now I gotta wait till december for Iron maiden.

[Tracklisting]
Battery
Master of Puppets
Harvester of Sorrow
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
For Whom The Bell Tolls
Frantic
Sad But True
St. Anger
No Remorse
Seek and Destroy
Blackened