2nd VOYAGER NSW. show - Central Coast Nov 14th.

The mighty VOYAGER have added a show the night after their Sydney album launch up on the Central Coast in Wyong.
The first time the band has ever played this region so please if your in the local area or from nearby Newcastle get on down to the Chilli Lounge on Sat Nov 14th and show the guys your support and again help boost Metal in the area.

newwyongshow.jpg

The venue is right across the road from Wyong train station so very easy to get to and from.:headbang:

Well on that note you all should know that the Chilli Lounge has quite reasonably priced accomodation there if anyone making the trip from a far is looking to make a night out of it?
If so give them a buzz and book a room:
The Chilli Lounge (o2) 4352 1508
VOYAGER and myself will be staying there too so i dare say the afterparty could even be more fun than the show itself?:kickass::lol:

By any chance would there be a show happening in Sydney anytime soon? Getting around the central coast without your own transport isn’t particularly fun, it’s a sure way to ruin my night!

p.s. there is no Tacoma station, as listed on the poster closest would be Wyong from memeroy

By any chance would there be a show happening in Sydney anytime soon? Getting around the central coast without your own transport isn’t particularly fun, it’s a sure way to ruin my night!

p.s. there is no Tacoma station, as listed on the poster closest would be Wyong from memeroy

Yeah they are playing Syd this Friday too!!

VoyagerSYDNEYposter.jpg

Yeah your right slight misprint on the Wyong poster. The actual station is Wyong station. A little drunken misprint i'd assume.LOL!:)

I shall be there. And shall also be at the Saturday show. And I'd also be at the Sunday show if one existed.

By the way, I happen to like Voyager, a lot. ;)