2nd VOYAGER NSW. show - Central Coast Nov 14th.

The Sydney gig just suffered from some dissapointing elements and the coast show had a lot of surprising ones!!
Sydney was always assumed to be the biggest of the two with Wyong being a risk that perhaps only 5 people would show up yet the turnout was only slightly bigger for Syd than Wyong which was very surprising.
The Lewisham also had a lot of sound and tech probs on stage whilst at the Chilli lounge it sounded great. I also personally think the coast crowd were far more into it for VOYAGER and the band enjoyed themselves a lot more that night.
So yeah i'm surprised as anyone but i have to agree the Coast show was a lot better. Sorry Sydney, you were owned.
Expect more Coast shows.:D

The Sydney gig just suffered from some dissapointing elements and the coast show had a lot of surprising ones!!
Sydney was always assumed to be the biggest of the two with Wyong being a risk that perhaps only 5 people would show up yet the turnout was only slightly bigger for Syd than Wyong which was very surprising.
The Lewisham also had a lot of sound and tech probs on stage whilst at the Chilli lounge it sounded great. I also personally think the coast crowd were far more into it for VOYAGER and the band enjoyed themselves a lot more that night.
So yeah i'm surprised as anyone but i have to agree the Coast show was a lot better. Sorry Sydney, you were owned.
Expect more Coast shows.:D

What he said :)

What a great weekend, I had a blast, was great to see the guys and girl twice. Even though Sydney had it's unfortunate problems, it was still a fun show, but the Wyong gig was just awesome ranging from helping Dave and the band out during the day to the show itself and the after show evening that followed. Lovely place too, nice venue, nice staff (what was with that goth bar chick though? LOL)

Let's hope they come back for more shows sooner than later, I will surely be at as many as I can.