3 Bands I want you to hear.

Sep 2, 2003
London, England
Madman Absolute sound pretty cool.....though very much like an ill-contrived, thrashy take on Meshuggah. I really like it though.

Man Must Die.....O_O whoaaa!! That is some VERY cool and VERY fast blasting in there!!! nifty! They don't sound like they're really copying anyone too blatantly either...nearest comparison I can think of might be Vehemence at times, or otherwise Malevolent Creation (but they sound like everyone).

[ed] Man Must Die are on Retribute too, who are kickass. It'll only be like £7 when their debut is released, so I think i'll probably snatch-up that one!

SculptedCold said:
Man Must Die are on Retribute too, who are kickass. It'll only be like £7 when their debut is released, so I think i'll probably snatch-up that one!
Yeah, the only just recently signed to them. the 'Madman Is Absolute' song is awesome when you're driving with a decent sound system.

Imperial Empire is really good. That one dude plays everything??? Dayum.

I can clearly hear the Meshuggah influence in Madman Is Absolute. I would rather listen to this than Meshuggah though lol. Pretty good.

Man Must Die is fucking awesome. Thanks for letting me know about this band. \m/