3 members leaving quo vadis???

R00PE

May 12, 2007
i just read on capitaledumetal that stephane paré,yanic bercier and dominic lapointe are leaving quo vadis...can you tell us more?? are there any plans to replace them or :erk:???

...i think its official ...theres nothing to do ....guys, you teach me how to play music and more ...me, gounn and babouin play your songs everyday...its weird to say but you took a big place in my life ...but bart i have one FAVOR... PLEASE FINISH YOUR BASS TAB BOOK PROJECT ...i need it before the end of Quo Vadis...i really hope we will have great music on the 2 new sides of the band ...i had really great time headbanging with friends on Quo Vadis musics... ''tout a une fin ,mais fo en profiter avant la fin '' ...cheers!!!!

You guys are forgetting that Bart is the main songwriter of Quo Vadis, I don't think 3 members leaving means the end of the band, don't write the band off too soon. Look at a band like Cryptopsy for example, there are only 2 original members left and they're still going strong. It's really about who writes the music. (just think of it as Trent Reznor, Devin Townsend, etc) ...just my 2 cents, I am sure Quo Vadis will resurface with new music soon.

:OMG: :cry:
ok, we hope there will be a new Quo Vadis band.

I think there won't be problems to find another singer and drummer (Tommy McKinnon from Neuraxis could be a solution. If he's available).
I'm afraid for the bass player post.

I don't think Slipknot are that bad, if you exclude the mask gimmick and the 9 members ( I'd be fine with 4 or 5 but think of it, the main guys writing are the guitarists and the drummer so ). Just cuz they're popular does not mean they suck. Dimmu Borgir and Immortal wear makeup , that's just as embarrassing :loco:

I don't think Slipknot are that bad, if you exclude the mask gimmick and the 9 members ( I'd be fine with 4 or 5 but think of it, the main guys writing are the guitarists and the drummer so ). Just cuz they're popular does not mean they suck. Dimmu Borgir and Immortal wear makeup , that's just as embarrassing :loco:

I suppose, but suggesting that a drummer from an inexplicably popular nu-metal band who gets overpaid to re-write the same set of songs on a continuing basis come join Quo Vadis seemed a bit odd. :lol:

Don't talk about Jordison please...
It's Quo Vadis here, not a circus !

For me, 2 possibilities for the drummer :

Patrice Hamelin (Martyr) for the session in studio and Tommy McKinnon (Neuraxis) for lives

(This night, I had a strange dream : Roxy singing. I know it's strange :loco:)

Don't talk about Jordison please...
It's Quo Vadis here, not a circus !

For me, 2 possibilities for the drummer :

Patrice Hamelin (Martyr) for the session in studio and Tommy McKinnon (Neuraxis) for lives

(This night, I had a strange dream : Roxy singing. I know it's strange :loco:)

I'd be more than happy with Hamelin or McKinnon. :headbang: