3 members leaving quo vadis???

well its not the first time that they got members leaving and it was about the same.. Back in the days no one remembers when arie itman the main singer and guitarist leaved with the bassist?Sure this time with yannic leaving its different.Anyway I hope theyll keep on rockin :headbang: if not ,well i had great time seeing them and listening to their music

I'm not worried, personally... as long as Bart's on board, I'm sure there will be new killer music and live shows to come.
Think of it, did Death have the same lineup for more than 1 album? No, however they kept improving their album quality with each release... there are band leaders and band members, you know :)...

I think this band still has an immense potential to become more original. In terms of the individual members qualities...well, that's mostly sports, because higher, faster, more technical does not mean they are not replaceable, nor does it account for musical quality as such. Virtuosity, lightning speed and being hugely influenced by later Death albums is not everything. Quo Vadis can be more, I believe, so let's wait and see.

This news saddens me greatly.

I was absolutely shocked to come read this.:cry::cry:

This was the line-up I was introduced to...even if it was to continue, it just wouldn't be the same. At all.

It's too short notice for me to fly out to see you guys play :cry:

TABARNAK!!

Heureusement qu'ils font un dernier show d'adieu à Montréal le 6 Septembre. Un Samedi en plus, comptez sur moi en esti pour être là.
---
It's pretty cool they're doing a final farewell show in Montreal on September 6th, I'll be there for sure.

:headbang:

NOOOO! they cant do that to us! they are the greates band Ever in HeavyMetal music, how can they do that to the Fans! It wasnt the name of the band that so great, but The musicien! :cry: a part of my world has just blow up.