3 People to dinner?

mark b

Prog 4 ever. Australia!!!
Apr 30, 2007
Toowoomba, Australia.
www.myspace.com
If you could invite 3 people ( Dead or living ) to dinner who would they be?

Groucho Marx

Adolph Hitler

Jack the Ripper

Groucho because of his comic genius, Adolph because i would like to know if he really believed in the last days whether he still thought he'd win and a few other questions, and Jack so i could know his identity.

Kim Jong Il, Maggie Thatcher and John Maynard Keynes. The ensuing food fight would be hilarious!
But seriously, I'd want to find out from KJI why he thought Stalinist communism would work in the present day, and then, with the help of Maggie (and maybe even Keynes, although I wouldn't REALLY want him on my side), dismantle his ideological fallacies.
Then, Maggie and I would take down Keynes and show him what awful things have happened to the world in his name.
And then I would take down Maggie on to my bed. And perhaps tell her that she was a pretty good PM even if she was a little soft :p

you are a sick man chris :p

i'd be happy with any 3 people for dinner right now, i didn't have any last night :( so hungry!

I'd have Mathias Nygard, Øyvind Johan Mustaparta, and the hot Russian waitress from the cafe down the street for dinner. Ahem.
As for who I'd invite over for a meal... Well, I'll be back with a serious answer.

Kim Jong Il, Maggie Thatcher and John Maynard Keynes. The ensuing food fight would be hilarious!
But seriously, I'd want to find out from KJI why he thought Stalinist communism would work in the present day, and then, with the help of Maggie (and maybe even Keynes, although I wouldn't REALLY want him on my side), dismantle his ideological fallacies.
Then, Maggie and I would take down Keynes and show him what awful things have happened to the world in his name.
And then I would take down Maggie on to my bed. And perhaps tell her that she was a pretty good PM even if she was a little soft :p

:lol:

maynard james keenan,
timothy leary,
alexander shulgin.

maynard to talk about his musical influences, the other two to chat about psychedelics.

Shakespeare
Stephen Hawking
Oscar Wilde

I'd talk about the soul of man with Shakespeare, the insignificance of man with Hawking, and the melancholic beauty of life with Wilde.