3 years today - RIP Dimebag

the dude who shot dimebag thought it was a good idea to kill the guitarist of his favorite band.... pretty much sums up the intelligence of pantera fans.

I had a feeling Jerry was up trolling. I saw a weird account I'd never seen before browsing RC. Don't remember the name but it sounded like something Jerry would make up. And it was viewing the horse fucking thread that Jerry posted a long time ago on RC :loco:

However, I won't officially make an accusation :p

I had a feeling Jerry was up trolling. I saw a weird account I'd never seen before browsing RC. Don't remember the name but it sounded like something Jerry would make up. And it was viewing the horse fucking thread that Jerry posted a long time ago on RC :loco:

However, I won't officially make an accusation :p

When it comes to these types of accounts, it's usually the same few people doing them.

This one just seems to have unsubtle hints towards him. Unless it's someone else trying to make us think it is him. If so, then I give many a prop. :lol:

@ Karrot: Reign In Acai, previously known as AllWithinMyMonster/Canary of Bodom, etc etc :p

also Slipknot Are Tr00 and Tila Tequila, though those two we both shared ownership of. I miss Tila :(