31 October ???

Eagle

Raging Heathen!
Sep 10, 2002
Northern Shores Of The Humber
Visit site
Upon the night of Halloween I face a decision that could effect me forever! Unless I have my dates jumbled, I believe that Nocturnal Rites are playing The Underworld and Lacuna Coil are playing Mean Fiddlers. If this is true where should I go?

Eagle.....yeah I heard a rumour about Nocturnal Rites but there's nothing up on the Ticketweb site about it and I don't think there's mention at the NR site...I'll just check.

Nothing on there dude. So I guess that makes your choice. I'll certainly be up for NR if they do turn out to be playing

yeah. i saw "nocturnal rites" live in sweden last year, and they did fucking rock! :D
can't remember the songlist, but i think they played songs mostlly from the "afterlife" album..i was hoping they would bring up some old tracks like "ring of steel", "glorious" and "destiny calls", but they never did..i thought it would be interesting to hear Lindkvist sing some of the songs from the "Tales of Mystery and Imagination" and the "The Sacred Talisman" albums..
i did like the old line up better though..i prefered Anders Zackrisson on the vocals..

NP: nocturnal rites - glorious :headbang: (great vocals :D)

i think so too. the old stuff was more traditional heavy metal, with power metal elements included..take a tune like "eye of a demon", it reminds me actually of maiden.."afterlife" and "shadowland" is pure power metal...

NP: nocturnal rites - ring of steel :headbang: